Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Villains are there going to be in Spider-Man 4???

What Villains are there going to be in Spider-Man 4???

What villains are there going to be in spider man 4?
    The Vulture, Lizard, or Carnage but people vote for Carnage more and Jim Carey is going to be Carnage.

Look at the video down below to see the vulture and the lizard in spider-man 4 and picture of Carnage.......

Who is Carnage?
    He looks exactly like vemon but red.... and here's a picture of him below

Is carnage going to be in spiderman 4?
    Yup....
    There will be Spider-man 4 on may 2011 and there will be carnage, and actually venom transform to carnage. In the beginning of Spider-man 4 the introduction one little bit of symbiote escaped ,I'm not going to tell you all.

No one knows the plot to the next Spiderman. They have it setup to have Carnage, and potentially Lizard. But no one can be sure what they will do at this point.

Is Venom or Carnage stronger?
    Carnage is stronger than spider-man and venom combined. He can lift over 50 tons , and he never seems to tire. His alien symbiote is constantly supplying him with new energy , and it heals any wounds. Plus carnage has an advantage , though venom must stay physically linked to his symbiote , carnage can seperate parts from his costume and use them as weapons. Carnage has been known to create sharp objects such as machetes or spears and hurl them at his victims.
    Hope this helped.
    Venom can get more angrier which makes him stronger, bigger, and faster.
    if it was a fight between carnage and venom, venom would win because, like hulk, the angrier he gets faster and stronger. The only reason carnage might win is if carnage suddenly became several times stronger. Carnage would win beause if venom hits him nothing will happen be if carneg hits venom venom hit get hurt

Also here's a video of the vulture and the lizard in Spider-man 4 (posters):

Who do you vote for in spider-man 4???

Carnage?
    Vulture?
    Lizard?

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

If you vote i will write it down on villain and see which villain is voted the most OK..................

If you want to see all of the villains in spider-man go on this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spider-Man_enemies

I hope you Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice information you got there. I just can't believe another symbioses escaped again.
    Last edited by Zero; 04-09-2010 at 08:12 AM.

o o o

I've had a slight fascination with Anti-Venom for a while now, I was hoping to see him in Spiderman 4. I don't really have high expectations for Spiderman 4, I see it being extremely bad.Although, Carnage is a badass mother****er, it will be interesting to see him.
    Though it was not a great to how for some. We really aspired to include hills over this to be. Why would shall never know? Of course!

Quote Originally Posted by shahryar89 View Post
    is venom or carnage stronger?
    Carnage is stronger than spider-man and venom combined. He can lift over 50 tons , and he never seems to tire. His alien symbiote is constantly supplying him with new energy , and it heals any wounds. Plus carnage has an advantage , though venom must stay physically linked to his symbiote , carnage can seperate parts from his costume and use them as weapons. Carnage has been known to create sharp objects such as machetes or spears and hurl them at his victims.
    Hope this helped.
    Venom can get more angrier which makes him stronger, bigger, and faster.
    If it was a fight between carnage and venom, venom would win because, like hulk, the angrier he gets faster and stronger. The only reason carnage might win is if carnage suddenly became several times stronger. Carnage would win beause if venom hits him nothing will happen be if carneg hits venom venom hit get hurt
    ........ WHAT? z

Almost Average
    As soon as I read the title I new that the poster would propably be about 10 and have about 10 posts and...oh look, I was right. Honestly I don't give a shit about spider-man and anyone here above the age of 10 wouldn't either. Still, it's a great way to see how old particuler members are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred View Post
    In reality we're all just in a toilet.

ive seen the fake trailers on youtube and i dont like it. besides u got it all writin down right there.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostly View Post
    As soon as I read the title I new that the poster would propably be about 10 and have about 10 posts and...oh look, I was right. Honestly I don't give a shit about spider-man and anyone here above the age of 10 wouldn't either. Still, it's a great way to see how old particuler members are.
    Why do people above 10 stop liking Spiderman? I'm interested in it (not this movie in particular).
    Though it was not a great to how for some. We really aspired to include hills over this to be. Why would shall never know? Of course!

Almost Average
    Quote Originally Posted by LakE View Post
    Why do people above 10 stop liking Spiderman? I'm interested in it (not this movie in particular).
    Wait.....people above the age of ten like spiderman? Damn now my knowladge of the universe has been put all out of wack, so what else do people still like? Looks like I'll have to consult the master again.
    http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/vid...stalgia-critic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred View Post
    In reality we're all just in a toilet.

Aren't they rebooting the entire series because they couldn't get Maguire to sign up for another shitty movie?

Sounds better to me.

well i dont know any charcters in spiderman 4 i do but i dont know which one is stronger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information