StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hit F***ing Hard! {STW}

Priceless

Hit F***ing Hard! {STW}

Well i have this idea of making multiple animations with some hard and/or unique/cool hits/combos. And don't bug me about my sucky physics please.

Ok heres the first one
    Leg throw: http://pivothost.org/animatorhost/up...gthrowcdae.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroticMannequin View Post
    It makes no difference it is stick figures they can't really even die because they don't live to begin with. It is just images at 17 frames per second to trick your brain into believing it is moving.

SUCKY PHYSICS! FIX THEM!

joke

anyways i know im only a beginner so im not one to crit, but maybe a bit too stiff when he jumps? i dunno, the legs just look a little too stiff, though i can see that that might have been what you had been aiming for. apart from that, looks great! and good luck with the rest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walker90234 View Post
    OH! How did you find the papers?
    He walked into the exam hall and they were right there in front of him when he sat down. I guess the examiners thought that hiding the papers would be a bit harsh considering all the work that people had put into revising.

cool... me likes. cant wait to see teh others. :Undercover:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Creds to Doomdoer.

Likes his DeathNote
    ... Tbh, that kind of sucked compared to your others. The victim was alright. You should have added a ground shake when the attacker fell, because it looked like he fell pretty hard, and the attacker's legs don't bounce enough IMO.
    SHUT.
    UP.

Priceless
    Damn! Just when I thought you give good C&C , you start to give only CRIT. lol
    It makes no difference it is stick figures they can't really even die because they don't live to begin with. It is just images at 17 frames per second to trick your brain into believing it is moving.

Likes his DeathNote
    Technically, just the beginning was crit... it was good... just the worst I've seen from your animations
    SHUT.
    UP.

Priceless
    no thats not what I mean , its like ... C&C is both , what I did right and what I did wrong , Crit Only is like when you just say what I did wrong. And in most cases it sounds like the ani is complete trash.

Likes his DeathNote
    Well, again, the victim's reaction was awesome, and I liked the slowmotion, you just need to work on the attacker's landing. It was a pretty short animation anyways.
    SHUT.
    UP.

tyler6270
    I liked it alot . But hey I got one question how do you fill the heads? When I fill something and move it in pivot it sometimes gets these white spots in its head.

Priceless
    just make them thicker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information