StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 334 of 676 FirstFirst ... 234284324330331332333334335336337338344384434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 6756

Thread: The Anime/manga thread (+ recommendations!)

  1. #3331
    I prefer the air Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Send Food
    Posts
    5,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    If anyone is wondering why I haven't posted recently, it's because I'm taking on Detective Conan. From the beginning. Yeah.

    I finished Deadman Wonderland before that though, but I can't gather my thoughts on it right now.
    You're not going to finish it. Calling it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwishjellyfish View Post
    One of these days I'm going to punch you right in the throat.

  2. #3332
    🕷 🕸 🕷 🕸 🕷 Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Moetropolis
    Posts
    11,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    If anyone is wondering why I haven't posted recently, it's because I'm taking on Detective Conan. From the beginning. Yeah.

    I finished Deadman Wonderland before that though, but I can't gather my thoughts on it right now.
    That's 18 years worth of anime you've got to catch up with there man, good luck with that
    although math says you should be able to finish it in like 11 days if you never sleep or take breaks
    H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_

    H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_


  3. #3333
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,302
    lol im reading teh manga. anime is but a pipedream for me

  4. #3334
    🕷 🕸 🕷 🕸 🕷 Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Moetropolis
    Posts
    11,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    lol im reading teh manga. anime is but a pipedream for me
    Well that cuts it down to like a work week, that's workable
    H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_

    H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_


  5. #3335
    Ghost Member Mage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    I got lost
    Posts
    795
    I love the anime to detective Conan and I just got to ask is the manga better than the anime?... Or is it similar enough to the anime?... Loved watching case closed when I was younger

  6. #3336
    I prefer the air Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Send Food
    Posts
    5,891
    I didn't actual pump out as much as I wanted to today, but here you go.
    Spoiler for Action:
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwishjellyfish View Post
    One of these days I'm going to punch you right in the throat.

  7. #3337
    🕷 🕸 🕷 🕸 🕷 Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Moetropolis
    Posts
    11,650
    Raptor, you should put all these impressions/recommendations you make on the first post of the thread
    H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_

    H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_


  8. #3338
    I prefer the air Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Send Food
    Posts
    5,891
    I'm not done with these yet, and I want to re-edit some of them before I put anything down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwishjellyfish View Post
    One of these days I'm going to punch you right in the throat.

  9. #3339
    King Veir Veir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    F*ck Mountain
    Posts
    3,014
    I saw cage of eden like a long time ago and never could remember what it was called. Thanks for that.

  10. #3340
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,302
    Hey raptor, would you like to assume ownership of the first post? If would be swell if this thing is going to be a regular thing with you. You could put thsoe in the first post.


    And I disagree with your opinions. We talked about this in detail, but Cage of Eden is not reminiscent of Battle Royale but more of Lord of the Flies with a hint of Lost.

    If anything Btoom is the one with Battle Royale qualities, that's actually played for realism instead of drama. I barely noticed the game elements and they are in fact used as a plot coupon rather than a blatant framing device other game-anime/manga seem to do.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •