StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 575 of 675 FirstFirst ... 75475525565571572573574575576577578579585625 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 6743

Thread: The Anime/manga thread (+ recommendations!)

Please rehost all images on imgur. Kissanime does this thing with its direct images where it needs to load first from their website before you can view it somewhere else. I couldn't see any of the images a while ago so I copied and pasted one of the links and opened it manually and now all the images load for me.

Also the fact that you recommended Zetsuen no Tempest, DanMachi and Owari no Seraph makes me skeptical of your taste, because those shows are all pretty subpar
    Last edited by Drone; 08-08-2015 at 09:29 AM.
    H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_

I also find it weird how he copied from someone else the descriptions of shows he recommends. If you recommend something, wouldn't you convince someone else to watch it by telling that person how you personally felt about it? Or, you know, just don't include descriptions if you're going to copy all of them to begin with?

Professional ghoster XaioShadow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drone View Post
    Aldo the fact that you recommended Zetsuen no Tempest, DanMachi and Owari no Seraph makes me skeptical of your taste, because those shows are all pretty subpar
    Well, I was just scrolling through my list and picking out some of my most recent watches.

also i don't see why you think DanMachi was subpar, i thought it was pretty good.
    Owari no seraph wasn't the best but it wasn't that bad so i didn't see any reason not to include it.
    and zetsuen no tempest is the only anime I have that starts with Z, and it wasn't that bad..

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    I also find it weird how he copied from someone else the descriptions of shows he recommends. If you recommend something, wouldn't you convince someone else to watch it by telling that person how you personally felt about it? Or, you know, just don't include descriptions if you're going to copy all of them to begin with?
    copying the descriptions was quicker. I could write them myself but i would write pretty much the same stuff so i didn't see any point.
    Last edited by XaioShadow; 08-08-2015 at 09:35 AM.

v My DeviantArt v

DanMachi wasn't very good, it was typical shonen with an abundance of audience pandering(it wasn't really fanservice) with all the hestia stuff. The plot is a basic throwaway "this guy sucks but he has so much potential!" story and the characters are so one dimensional

Also the fact that you recommended Zetsuen no Tempest, DanMachi and Owari no Seraph makes me skeptical of your taste, because those shows are all pretty subpar
    You mean Hitman Reborn was up there but you picked on Zetsuen no Tempest? lol

The second half/last quarter of Zetsuen may not have been that good, but the first half/75% of the show was fairly solid. Visuals aside, I enjoyed Zetsuen far more than NGNL.

Quote Originally Posted by XaioShadow View Post
    Owari no seraph wasn't the best but it wasn't that bad so i didn't see any reason not to include it.
    I think the issue is that there are lots of better anime out there that would make more sense to recommend, unless you really, really liked it, which I see that you don't.

Unless of course these are all the anime you've watched, then I stand corrected lol.
    Last edited by Raptor; 08-08-2015 at 10:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwishjellyfish View Post
    One of these days I'm going to punch you right in the throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    You mean Hitman Reborn was up there but you picked on Zetsuen no Tempest? lol

The second half/last quarter of Zetsuen may not have been that good, but the first half/75% of the show was fairly solid. Visuals aside, I enjoyed Zetsuen far more than NGNL.

I think the issue is that there are lots of better anime out there that would make more sense to recommend, unless you really, really liked it, which I see that you don't.

Unless of course these are all the anime you've watched, then I stand corrected lol.
    I've never actually watched hitman reborn

I've never actually watched hitman reborn
    Don't. Not necessarily because it's terrible, but it isn't worth 203 episodes of watch time. If you're going to get into it, just read it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwishjellyfish View Post
    One of these days I'm going to punch you right in the throat.

Professional ghoster XaioShadow's Avatar
    I've actually go a list of about 66 anime that I've watched. Those were just the ones I have watched most recently.
    Heeere it is
    Spoiler for list:

Overlord is the most recent thing I started, so far that's really good.
    Last edited by XaioShadow; 08-08-2015 at 02:06 PM.

v My DeviantArt v

Quote Originally Posted by XaioShadow View Post
    I've actually go a list of about 66 anime that I've watched.
    http://myanimelist.net

Thread Information