Thread: "I C You, Brian" the unfinished story

Banned

Because I never finish ANYTHING

Because I never finished it. I could never bring myself to...

I still love you, Brian.

"I C You, Brian" the unfinished love story
    Brian stood there in the doorway, his eyes gazing upon Sean.

"I've waited so long..." Brian said

"I know" Sean said, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"All this time, all the posts. Everytime I saw that you were online, my heart skipped a beat."

"And I kept myself from saying anything, from even trying to... I always thought you were straight, that'd you'd never even be interested in... me." Sean said, even though how painful it was to say

"How could you ever think that?" Brian whisper, closing in, a friendly smile formed on his face

Brian finally smiled, wrapping his arms around Sean in a tight embrace. He did the same.

"Well, I'm glad I was wrong..."

Sean slowly drew from Brian, "You sure you don't want to come inside? It's pretty cold out there..." he said, playfully.

"Oh, well, of course." Brian responded, in a playful tone.

The two stepped out of the doorway, closing the door, and slowly heading for the living room couch.

As they approached the couch, Sean turned towards Brian. "Are... you sure? You know, that you..." He began

"There's nothing I want more." Brian said, closing in towards Sean's face. A few nervous mumbles were exchanged before their lips met. They kept moving foward as they kissed, where Sean eventually slipped and fell, back first, onto the couch, with Brian following afterwards.

Sean stared at Brian, who was now on top of him. There were no words needed, and he returned to kissing Brian, wrapping his arms around him, and he did the same. The two continued for some time, before realizing that they both wanted more. Their lips slowly parted, and looked at eachother, both knowing what next. Brian began to remove his shirt, with Sean following suit.

Their clothes plopped onto the floor, Brian looked at Sean, nervously, who was under him, both of them now naked.

Sean nodded at Brian, giving him a nervous smile. Brian repositioned himself closer onto Sean, as he wrapped his legs around Brian. The two looked at eachother again, closing in engaging in a kiss, as Brian began the intercourse.

Sean clutched Brian harder, and grunted slightly. Brian began kissing Sean's neck gently, the two breathing heavily into eachothers neck.

an then they all fukcing died
    And also an untitled Mass Effect fanfic about Shepard's decaying sanity after Tali's death... or something
    Everything slid back into focus, and Shepard found himself reunited with the dull humming of the Normandy, and the empty void staring overhead. A humble snoring came from his side as he saw Tali lying next to him. He ran his hand over her cheek, smiling, before quietly rising out of bed trying not to wake her. Shepard stood near the bed for a moment, scanning the cabin. The room had an uncanny feeling to it, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Shepard wandered aimlessly throughout, examining all aspects of the room. Something didn't quite sit right in his mind, he couldn't exactly remember what had happened, how he returned to his cabin and fell asleep. The last thing he could remember was a destroyed ship. Quarian, possibly? As much as he didn't want to wake her, Shepard still felt the need to ask Tali, figuring she would remember, at least. Shepard looked back at his bed, now alarmed and confused. Tali wasn't there.

Shepard scanned the room, frantically, a sharp pain began growing in his head. Before he could say anything, faint, but familiar, voices echoed throughout the room. He could hear the voices fading in and out, catching fragments of dialogue.

Hold on, Shepard... You're going to be alright...

Shepard took a step back, "EDI, give me a status update. What's going on?" he said, waiting for a response. There was only silence untill the pain returned in his mind, and more voices faded in.

That long without oxygen. Chances of s--

... Alright, move... get me the paddles! Goddammit, Shepard, you are not...

Shepard panicked, turning and heading for the door, as the voice returned, louder than before.

CLEAR!

A loud noise crashed through his mind, every fiber of his being screaming in pain. He thrashed around, screaming, hands on his head.

CLEAR!

The same noise broke down on him, almost shattering him. He felt as if his mind and body were being torn apart, scenery around him falling
    apart at the seams. No longer aboard the Normandy, he found himself in an empty blackness. Among absolutely nothing. He almost began to recover, before the same voice screamed back into his mind one last time, breaking him.

CLEAR!

Shepard opened his eyes, only to be blinded by some bright light overhead. He thrashed around violently, turning his head and scanning the room around him.

"Shepard! Oh, thank God!" exclaimed Doctor Chakwas.

"Surprised. Thought you were gone. Glad to see you are still with us." Mordin said, relieved.

"Where," Shepard began, weakly, "where am I?"

"Aboard the Normandy, Commander. You're going to be fine." Chakwas assured

"What happened?" Shepard asked, still confused by everything that had happened.

"Was hoping you could tell us." Mordin said, almost looking worried.

"I-- I don't know... I..." Shepard muttered, placing his hand on his forehead.

"We really should let you rest, Commander. You've been through enough today." Chakwas said

"No, " Shepard began, trying to collect his thoughts, "I can't put together exactly what happened before, I just... don't remember. It completely escapes me. What was I doing prior to, well..."

"Aboard damaged quarian vessel, assisting in the search for survivors after war on Rannoch. Unsure what exactly you were doing, Shepard."

It slowly came back to Shepard. After the war between the quarians and geth, with the quarians being triumphant, there many losses on the quarian side, especially ships that had been damaged and lost contact with the rest of the fleet. Shepard had volunteered to help search for survivors, feeling he should in what other ways he could.

Then it hit him. The last thing he recalls doing before everything went black, Tali.

"Where's Tali? Is she alright?" Shepard blurted out, breaking the silence.

"Tali? Tali'Zorah? Confused. Thought--"

"Are you alright, Commander?" Chakwas interupted, seeming even more worried, this time.

"I'm fine, but what about Tali?"

"What do you mean? She's dead." Chakwas stated coldly

Shepard stared at her, confused and horrified.

"She died in the Collector Base, months ago, Shepard. Don't you remember?" Chakwas said

Last edited by General Douchington; 04-29-2012 at 11:50 AM.

oh man that was the best thing i have ever read.
    that ending was so unexpected.
    love forever.
    I am going to favorite this.
    And follow it.
    And subscribe to it.
    And Like it.
    <Shadowkirby> k
    <Kizunami> k
    <Patt> k
    <Shensurei> i get the feeling that this will not end well for me

Banned
    I wonder if there will ever be a day that I finish a story, fanfiction or not, that's not Dr. Sheprd.

FINE i don't care(lying) GZento's Avatar
    I have smawl peemus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GZento View Post
    Your voice made me came countless time.

Thank you. You're beautiful.

wait a second
    who the fuk is Sean?
    Spoiler for open this:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    wait a second
    who the fuk is Sean?
    Hello, Mr. C.

It's been a long time.

Banned
    The writing is surprisingly good, considering your usual writing style in terms of posting in general.

FINE i don't care(lying) GZento's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by General Douchington View Post
    Your voice made me came countless time.

Thank you. You're beautiful.
    Aw thanks, you hear that guys? Im beautiful
    I have smawl peemus

my thoughts as i read this story.

Thread Information