StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: dRHG

dRHG

As you may have seen from my "Just Suggestions" thread, I mentioned something about a Drawn RHG.

Just jump in, ask another person to have a dRHG battle with you and just make a comic, just like the usual art battles that happen on the artwork section, although the comics shouldn't be like 10 minute, no color, lazy comics, they should have effort put into them.

No wins/losses this time, its just for fun, but if you really want, you can record them yourself.

Just ask on this thread for inquiries.

FAQ:
    Q: FB or Stick?
    A: Any, Stick is easier to make comics from and FB has better overall quality (unless you don't draw FB well). As long as you don't combine the two.

Q: What happens if I combine the two?
    A: It would look ridiculous.

Q: Should I use my wRHG or RHG?
    A: You can use any of these.

Q: Can I make an original dRHG that isn't my RHG or wRHG
    A: Sure, as long as you give a brief description of them somewhere on your battle thread.

Q: Can I make a thread for my dRHG
    A: No, for now, it might flood in the artwork section.

Q: How does a dRHG battle happen?
    A: Same as a normal wRHG or RHG would, except instead of writings or anims, respectively, we battle with comics.
    Last edited by Nanite; 02-22-2013 at 10:59 PM.

Deus - The Nether Breaker lNox - The Shadow Bringer
    FREE Custom voice resources: ORDER NOW!
    Spoiler for stuff:

Just some rough suggestions, instead of having people create a new dRHG and having the thread in the art section, I think it would be better if people used their RHG or wRHG (if they don't have either, make it in the RHG section) and provide a link on THIS thead.
    To compete in dRHG they have to give you the link to their RHG, their name (user and RHG) and a comic strip to use as an example. Here is where it might get busy for you. On the front page, you could set it up as:
    User name
    RHG name
    Availability
    win/draw/lose
    example in a spoiler
    (i would also include a battle availability that shows that a user is interested in an art battle of any kind, not just dRHG)
    This would mean that after a battle has been posted in the art section and voted on, they would have to PM you to update their win/ lose (unless they included this on their RHG/wRHG page). But this is all suggestions.

Here's a good way to do this.
    Just do it. It may be unofficial, but if enough people get into the habit, stone may consider; you can also consult the mod for this section (When Jeff's chosen them) to apply it.
    But for now, just go ahead and find people who might like to do this as well, and do it; no threads confirming this are really necessary.
    It also avoids complications such as character development, and reduces clutter in the section; setting up rules like this will only complicate what would be an easy and fun pass-time.
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero1112 View Post
    -You should create your thread here in the artwork section if you want to make a dRHG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    please no
    Yeah, this.
    Last edited by Xero; 02-22-2013 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero1112 View Post
    -You should create your thread here in the artwork section if you want to make a dRHG
    please no

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    please no
    I agree.
    I think the idea should get approved first so It can be a separate sub section.
    Spoiler for other stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Pox View Post
    I agree.
    I think the idea should get approved first so It can be a separate sub section.
    ...and i can block that subsection out of my search results

Alright, edited for more freedom.

Deus - The Nether Breaker lNox - The Shadow Bringer
    FREE Custom voice resources: ORDER NOW!
    Spoiler for stuff:

an explosive personality balistiik's Avatar
    I'm not understanding the using your wRHG and RHG in this
    Each was made specifically for a specific thing wRHG for writing and RHG for animation, it would be very mixed up if we used either and/or the dRHG

EDIT: I feel like you may have to do more planning before doing something like this because right now since there's no extra section for the dRHG for people to post them, there really is no point in having this out >_> although what you COULD do is have them post the profiles here on the thread I guess
    Last edited by balistiik; 02-22-2013 at 11:06 PM.

Spoiler for For All Eternity:

Spoiler for supporter sigs:

Quote Originally Posted by balistiik View Post
    I'm not understanding the using your wRHG and RHG in this
    Each was made specifically for a specific thing wRHG for writing and RHG for animation, it would be very mixed up if we used both plus the dRHG
    Not really.
    The system would become even more complicated if you keep creating specific characters for each battlezone; not like there's any real system in the first place.
    Just work specs out with your opponent, problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by balistiik View Post
    EDIT: I feel like you may have to do more planning before doing something like this because right now since there's no extra section for the dRHG for people to post them, there really is no point in having this out >_> although what you COULD do is have them post the profiles here on the thread I guess
    Again, let's not over-complicate this; Remember what happened with comic royale and it's over-complicated rulings? same shit.
    Tbh, I don't know why a thread like this exists though; you could easily do this with a few friends without making a ruckus (Me and mal were doing and and no one really knew.)
    Last edited by Xero; 02-22-2013 at 11:09 PM.

i remember having similar idea but cRHG comicRockHardGladiator XD but i never PMed Stone the idea :O

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information