Battle Zone Rules - Read before posting your battle
If your RHG is LOCKED you are NOT allowed to battle!
If you will have a battle none the less, the battle will not count! For both of you.
(If too many will do it anyway, it will result in automatic loss.)
How to Post a Battle:
Spoiler for The 4 Rules:
Your thread must follow these rules:
- Rule 1: Your battle MUST be completed. That means both entries. If not and you still post your battle
in the battlezone, the topic will be binned.
- Rule 2: If you've finished your battle and your opponent has quit, you may post a thread stating that your opponent forfeit with a link to your battle.
- Rule 3: The thread title should be of your usernames, NOT your RHG Characters' names
i.e.: Terkoiz vs Miccool
Please use all lowercase and no periods in the "vs" part, we'd like to keep the format for all threads the same (as much as possible)
- Rule 4: All polls are to be public. When you are making the poll select the "make votes public" checkbox below the poll options. This is to prevent multiaccounting abuse.
Speedbattles will no longer be accepted in the Battle Zone.
You are still allowed to make speedbattles, but post your results in the Animation Attack Section.
----------------------------------------- When you want to challenge somebody it usually works like this:
Spoiler for Major Rules:
1) Challenge somebody. --> Sounds simple and is simple. You can challenge somebody to a RHG battle through a private message, by challenging them in their RHG thread or by challenging them over irc.
2) Animate. --> Now you get to animating your battle. This means that you are animating your RHG fighting against your opponent's RHG.
3) Post your FINISHED (if not finished I will lock your battle) in the Battle Zone --> Post your thread according to the rules I listed above. Do not forget to add a PUBLIC poll to your thread otherwise people will not be able to vote!!
4) Win / Lose --> Now you either win or you lose. As a result, you go to your RHG page, hit the Edit post button and change your amount of points. Normally you should have a list looking like this -> Wins / Losses => Depending on whether you have won or lost you edit the number you have there.
A major violation or breach of those rules will result in an infraction as well as a moderator locking your topic / deleting your post. Now I want you to go out there and kick some ass.