StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 200 of 204 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204 LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2037

Thread: .: REBELLION :.

  1. #1991
    B R I G H T | S T A R exceld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaocaster View Post
    Do you play on PC? >o>
    It's been forever since I touched Warframe lol.
    Yes D wanna play together?

    exceld | excore
    三三三二二一二二三三三


  2. #1992
    ey b0ss. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) Chaocaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    REBELLION HQ
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by theexceld9 View Post
    Yes D wanna play together?
    Sure! What's your name on Steam?
    ~~There's no doubt that I'm the friendliest black guy you'll ever meet.~~


  3. #1993
    B R I G H T | S T A R exceld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaocaster View Post
    Sure! What's your name on Steam?
    theexceld9 ofc ;D
    and my username on warframe is sizouhe

    exceld | excore
    三三三二二一二二三三三


  4. #1994
    ey b0ss. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) Chaocaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    REBELLION HQ
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by theexceld9 View Post
    theexceld9 ofc ;D
    and my username on warframe is sizouhe
    I can't find you on Steam. :c
    Try adding me, my username is Chaocaster of course lol.

    [EDIT] Anyone else is free to add me on Steam if they want. c:
    Last edited by Chaocaster; 06-07-2015 at 03:03 AM.
    ~~There's no doubt that I'm the friendliest black guy you'll ever meet.~~


  5. #1995
    B R I G H T | S T A R exceld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaocaster View Post
    I can't find you on Steam. :c
    Try adding me, my username is Chaocaster of course lol.

    [EDIT] Anyone else is free to add me on Steam if they want. c:
    cuz I play free games lmao
    it says that I need at least spend 5$ but meh
    just add me via game lol XD

    exceld | excore
    三三三二二一二二三三三


  6. #1996
    ey b0ss. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) Chaocaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    REBELLION HQ
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by theexceld9 View Post
    cuz I play free games lmao
    it says that I need at least spend 5$ but meh
    just add me via game lol XD
    Oh right lmao.
    Alright then, I'll try and find you on Warframe.
    ~~There's no doubt that I'm the friendliest black guy you'll ever meet.~~


  7. #1997
    B R I G H T | S T A R exceld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaocaster View Post
    Oh right lmao.
    Alright then, I'll try and find you on Warframe.
    well what's ur warframe username? I will add you XD

    exceld | excore
    三三三二二一二二三三三


  8. #1998
    ey b0ss. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) Chaocaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    REBELLION HQ
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by theexceld9 View Post
    well what's ur warframe username? I will add you XD
    It's Chaocaster on Warframe lol.
    ~~There's no doubt that I'm the friendliest black guy you'll ever meet.~~


  9. #1999
    ArchKnight apielang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    222
    Well, This is some Fanart for Rebellion, thanks for let me to use the clan for my amia series, ofc the character copyright back to their creator. hope you like this
    "I fight to defend all my love"

  10. #2000
    ey b0ss. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) Chaocaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    REBELLION HQ
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by apielang View Post
    Well, This is some Fanart for Rebellion, thanks for let me to use the clan for my amia series, ofc the character copyright back to their creator. hope you like this
    Ooooh, thanks for the fan art apielang! c:




    Quote Originally Posted by Pin View Post
    Let us finish up nemesis real quick. We got you guys next summer.
    :^)
    What do you think, boys? Next summer...? ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    ~~There's no doubt that I'm the friendliest black guy you'll ever meet.~~


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •