StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stickman Vs Infinite Ninjas

Stickman Vs Infinite Ninjas

Holy crap! I never knew there was a big group of people dedicated to stick figure art and games! I have been a big fan of Xiao Xiao's youtube videos for a very long time (approaching a decade).

I didn't find out you guys were here until just today... I saw the site's name in a very awesome stick video on youtube.

This is both a "hello" kind of thing, and also a "Hey, look at this" kind of thing. A buddy and me made a game for Android that was mostly inspired by Xiao Xiao's first video (and by the fact that I suck at art). I thought you guys might enjoy it. Its free, and its on the Android market. It is called Stickman Vs Infinite Ninjas, and I hope you all like it.

This is my first post, but I'll be back. There's a lot of cool stuff here, props to the Ops!

I have a permanent bitly forward to it at http://*******/STICKMAN
    The full address is:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...l0aHMuZnJlZSJd

GAMEPLAY VIDEO
    Last edited by CyberCod; 07-17-2012 at 02:29 PM. Reason: added gameplay video

I don't trust it. Someone with decent antivirus click first.

((Also moved to Original Games. Don't worry - it's a hard section to find first time))
    artwork by Mantha, 'cos she's the bestest

You will kneel before me and you will confess that I am God.

I dont want to click it o 3o

Quote Originally Posted by Balance897 View Post
    I dont want to click it o 3o
    here is the long address... I just can never remember it so I used *******. :P
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...l0aHMuZnJlZSJd

Also, if you guys used Linux you wouldn't have to be so chicken about clicking links.... just sayin.

We're wanting to extend the weaponry of this game a lot more, so if anyone has some ideas, we're interested in hearing it. And if any of the amazing animators that are responsible for the cool videos you have in the site's video section wanna submit a spritesheet, we'd be happy to try to incorporate it. We're to the point where just about all of the groundwork is done, so adding new weapons is simply a matter of a spritesheet, sound and hitboxes. We're considering making the game extensible if we can figure out how to read and write from the SD card. This is only our 2nd Android project.

A spritesheet is a 512x384 png, with 8 columns and 6 rows of cells, transparent background. All we have to offer would be an ad-free version of the game and our thanks, but we're not offering an ad-free version anywhere else, so if you value exclusivity, you'd be among the coolest of the tens of people who've actually played our game. Tens of people would envy you.
    Last edited by CyberCod; 07-13-2012 at 09:33 AM.

Sounds awesome, shame I don't have an android

(crickets)

No takers? Comments? Feedback of any kind?

My coding partner and I are debating. I want to give Stickman a couple Uzis but he doesn't wanna go the gun route. Thoughts anyone?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information