StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stickman Vs Infinite Ninjas

I added a gameplay video for those of you who don't have an Android to satisfy your curiosity.

nice. seem pretty good

Thank you We're up to almost 200 players now.

I believe we found an artist. The game should begin looking better soon. :-)

i didnt play but saw the game play and it seems pretty nice, hard work with the script i think xd

Some ideas that comes to my mind were that u can add some skills with cooldown with i dont know more power or something or an enrage mode

also u can add some bosses and minibosses after 5 or some lvls, or different enemies

thats all i can think of , great work and keep working
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Stick Wars Rocks!
    do u guys no what sprites are

Quote Originally Posted by sulam786 View Post
    do u guys no what sprites are
    Yep, you'll find a full explanation here:
    http://*******/P06yta

This game looks pretty good... I always thought about someone making something like this
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    -Mr.E

we lack the talent of many of the fine animators on this site... Its pretty crude compared to some of the animations here. But we tried to make the gameplay fun, even if it isn't pretty

IF anyone would like to add their RHG characters to the game, I would be willing to work with you on making that happen. You'd have to divide the action up into moves and effects, etc, into different little pieces of animation so that they can be scripted.

For really good animations from some of the site regulars, we could even make your RHG a DLC character and give you money for the number of times your character was downloaded, or you could make it free. That stipulation would be up to you. I'm not gonna lie, we've not made much from our game. We've barely broken a dollar fitty... but I think that its mostly because we suck at animation. Our game looks ugly, even though the gameplay is very good.

If interested just send me a PM. I'm really wanting to find some talented people to work with to make my game as awesome as it can be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information