StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your story about Stickpage.

Share your story about Stickpage.

So I'm not a junior member anymore.
    I've been challenged three times now, and have been working my ass off on all of them.
    I'm in a clan.
    I'm gonna be in the dot collab.
    And am in a clan, things are really looking up.
    So why do I make this, you may ask? Because I have a question, for all of those veteran members here.
    What was it like for you? Y'know, when you first started Stickpage.
    Share your stories.

IM GETTING RID OF THE FORUMS, NEW FORUMS. NO DON'T TAKE THESE FORUMS THEY'RE GOOD LOOK AT THEM.
    i found a forum and posted on it for a while
    i want to leave because this forum is shit now and has been for a while
    but i keep coming back

the end

Do you not like it because of the whole merge with Fluidanims?

IM GETTING RID OF THE FORUMS, NEW FORUMS. NO DON'T TAKE THESE FORUMS THEY'RE GOOD LOOK AT THEM.
    it was shitty the last time I left which was well before the FA merge, so no.

Oh, well I kind of like it. Everyone's kind of nice, but there's still the people who think they're so good at everything, and can say what the want. Why don't you like it?

The amount of high quality members that contribute a lot to the community (outside of animating) has gone down considerably while the number of vocal idiots and/or foolish 10 year-olds has skyrocketed. The non-animation part of the forum is also a lot less active; Used to be that the chat thread would often get 100 posts a day, now it's lucky to get 10.

I would agree with you, but I've only been here two weeks at the most. Even though I'm not a very good animator, I can relate to what your saying. I've seen GOOD animation, and since the FA merge, I was hoping to see the same thing. Honestly, I don't know how the hell people are still even using pivot. It's like what you said, just idiotic 10 year old's doing shitty fight scenes.

Pivot is actually quite good. Don't disrespect the people that actually use it well Half the pivot animations I have seen, far outclass that of the flash community.

I found this site.
    I spelled my username wrong.
    I now post against my will.

Spoiler for :

Quote Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
    Half the pivot animations I have seen, far outclass that of the flash community.
    Which is a shame because when pivot animators want to do anything beyond reasonably decent stick-figure animation they'll be back almost at square one.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information