StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 263 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Post any comments or suggestions here:

lag man

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY JAY View Post
    Post any comments or suggestions here:
    man cant stand the lag 90% of my losses and wins are lag related hope you get it fixed soon

You should have another earlier set of alpha hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Izandai View Post
    Another thing: while I get that you guys are gonna want to make money off of this game, and to that end I think that making players pay to play as Chaos is a good idea, could you disable that for now so that we can test those troops too? We are supposed to be testing all aspects of the game, and I doubt anyone's gonna want to pay just to be able to do that.

Also, I think that if you capture the central pillar, that you should get some mana from it in addition to gold. Just a suggestion.
    uhh i just played yesterday and some player was using the chaos team.....and i was owned to the max....the troops are just devastating compared to the normal troops....but yea it should be disabled temporarily to just test out the units.....BEWARE THE GUY WITH THE BIG HELMUT AND AXE IS FREAKIN DANGEROUS

Quote Originally Posted by notlad900 View Post
    man cant stand the lag 90% of my losses and wins are lag related hope you get it fixed soon
    which lag are you talking about, frame rate lag or ping lag

if its frame rate lag then i think its temporarily cus im getting that too, if its the ping lag then its either your internet or the host is from far away.....OH right that reminds me, crazy jay if this gets big, it would be great if you could have different servers so that people from different countries can play, im from Jakarta, Indonesia and my ping is 700 Xd this is a standard internet here with the max of 1mb per second.....and thats rare lol

For laptops the amount of gold you have doesn't show

Quote Originally Posted by barksonic View Post
    For laptops the amount of gold you have doesn't show
    im using a laptop, works fine with me, is it like off screen or is it just not showing, if its not showing then mighty as well reload the page or zoom out of the page to test it out...and this is the suggestion thread not bugs....move to the other thread if there is a problem

This is just an objective suggestion in regards to the most effective utilization of alpha testing and testers. Would you consider limited time access to the chaos team just for Alpha Testing? I am in no way implying that I find the monetary requirement to the team unreasonable -I find it quite a bargain can understand and appreciate its purpose-, but as an Alpha Tester, I assumed and hoped that I would have FULL access to the game (obviously just temporarily) in order to give FULL feedback. I have completed several matches, but - and this is just strictly a proposal with no deceitful, greedy, lazy, cheap, or otherwise negative connotation-... but what if you allowed the Alpha tester to test the content for free? I will admit, myself purchasing the chaos is not out of the bounds of possibility or even of extreme likelihood. Additionally, if you find any magnitude of my suggestion appealing, please, a time limit or other restriction of any magnitude- say a one match free trial as a simple example- to my proposal seems more appealing than its rejection. Sincerely, I am impressed so far nonetheless.

So, i dont remember my username and passoword, so i tried to send it to my email, and it wont send, so thats a problem

Shit! I can't log-in. Please fixy :3

You should make a 'are you sure to delete this friend' option. I accidently removed my friend :/

Thread Information