StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 209 of 209 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209
Results 2,081 to 2,084 of 2084

Thread: Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:

Hey, I haven't played for a good few years and I forgot my password, however, when I reset it I don't seem to receive an email at all. I've checked spam folders and tried resetting multiple times.

InamortaIsForChaosEmpire! empiresma's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofygoober View Post
    Hey, I haven't played for a good few years and I forgot my password, however, when I reset it I don't seem to receive an email at all. I've checked spam folders and tried resetting multiple times.
    If you're sure that the email you puted is your real email So it's just a bug , it happned to me and few other players before .
    I contacted brock about that but I don't think he'll answer :c .
    I wish you luck to resolve this problem :/
    Last edited by empiresma; 06-19-2017 at 09:41 AM.
    CLICK READ MORE!
    TheDarkKingdom | YtChannel | My Enjin wall

Quote Originally Posted by Goofygoober View Post
    I have the same problem but I had to say goodbye to that acc and just made another one, it's the only option anyways.
    SUBSCRIBE ON STICK EMPIRES YOUTUBE CHANNEL TODAY! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbd...wtlcBgs_2-pJPQ
    SUBSCRIBE ON MY CHANNEL "STICKEMPIRESORDER"! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfs...tZmlbu1OzFdswA

lazar72 #355

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomar View Post
    This is posted in the wrong section. Actually it doesn't matter, CJ won't read it anyway.

Thread Information