StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 203 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:

Hybrid View

Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:

Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:

I can't seem to play a match or anything else on the alpha testing,when I click play match, it lets me chose chaos or order the after that ,it returns to the lobby

Quote Originally Posted by kchiu View Post
    I can't seem to play a match or anything else on the alpha testing,when I click play match, it lets me chose chaos or order the after that ,it returns to the lobby
    you need to wait first, when you click play match it will try to join with another player, and once u got to a choice you actually only have one choice 1st and its the left choice which i presume it is still the standard choice, and alittle while longer after the other player clicks then the match begins as you go into battle.......btw crazy jay could i make a new thread which is the strategy thread cus i mostly know the basics of it already

It might be that my computer is simply too slow to handle a flash game of this size, but when I start a match and it enters the loading screen, it basically freezes and never actually begins the match. Also, are the campaign, tutorial, and practice features not available yet?

I can't play campaign, but tutorial works.

Quote Originally Posted by Double07 View Post
    It might be that my computer is simply too slow to handle a flash game of this size, but when I start a match and it enters the loading screen, it basically freezes and never actually begins the match. Also, are the campaign, tutorial, and practice features not available yet?
    I can't get campaign to work, but tutorial works.

Quote Originally Posted by Double07 View Post
    i am just posting asking the same question to show he is not the only one with this problem

Same here. It goes into the "Select your empire" page and counts down from 10... Then it brings me back to the lobby

Quote Originally Posted by DUHsoALEX View Post
    Same here. It goes into the "Select your empire" page and counts down from 10... Then it brings me back to the lobby
    Seems to be fixed now. StickMaster, I'm pretty sure I was just vsing you and yea the game got laggy at times.

i cant seem to play my campaign, but every once in a while i can play an online match.

Page 1 of 203 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information