StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 13 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:

Finally! It took me so much to register! The game is so bugged! First of all I hate the scrolling, and I suggest a drag-scrolling method: click on background and drag it to left to see what is in right and vice-versa. Second of all, I hired 3 swordsman, and then I instantly lost the game without having the main statue destroyed. I suggest that miners should start mining by defaut when entering in game the first time.

Also, I selected a miner, and then deselected by pressing space and when I am moving my mouse over the main statue, the cursor has the form of a pikeaxe (instead of being normal). I cannot play campaign, no matter how much I press that button. I cannot see the resources,if I am afk for too long, I lose the game (without having the statue destroyed) which is unfair. Scrolling is really bad.

So back again with chaos experience. I'm now 21-10 and more suggestions and bugs

Suggestions

1) Make crawlers spawn time smaller they are very low powered compared to swordswrath one can beat 3 so don't change power just make them faster to get out because their power is in numbers.
    2) Make more powerup ablitys to upgrade units.
    3) Tower spawn in beautiful as is please do not change at all in this game love it.
    4) After every game get gold to spend

Bugs

1) Only when playing as chaos I seem to get booted around the 5 or 6 min mark everytime. It says defeat and I get a loss have lost 3-5 times this way and kindda sucks when that far into game.

thats it thanks for reading

I can't find the option to change quality

You should have a place in the castle to upgrade soldiers. There may be one and im being stupid but if there isnt u should really put one in

Hey guys,

I played stick empires and right now i didnt got + rating on wins, just lost something when i lost games.
    My stats are 18:3 and my rating is 1166):
    Last game i played against place 10 in leaderboard(Duhsoalex) and won.
    It was because of laaging issues, but i would have won anyway.
    My question is: is there a reason why i dont get a higher rating, or is it just buggy?

Quote Originally Posted by alien1657 View Post
    Try switching browsers. The same thing happened to me until I switched from IE to Chorme.
    im using chrome and IE doesnt work for me no images on it

When I get into a matchmaking game It takes so long to load and it doesn't start the game.

In game if some one is lagging. They freeze my screen every time the notificaton. [instername here] is lagging they will forfeit.

Im having a really annoying glitch where i am beating some one and then the screen pops up with the defeat page, no statues destroyed. please try to fix this glitch I really like this game

Thread Information