StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Survival - WINNERS LIST POSTED!
Page 3 of 209 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:

I cant load the site i just get 404 not found, im playing in the uk on local servers any ideas?

Happening to me as well. I just got the email and clicked on the game link but I got 404. Do I have to log in somewhere first?

I'm getting the same problem aswell, I wanted to start testing today and it was all like "NO, 404 PHP ERROR"

also what's with all you guys having such a low post count? -.-
    If you're interested in this game then you should watch some of the videos if you didn't already... (no offence to anyone)

Quote Originally Posted by cutterguy View Post
    I'm getting the same problem aswell, I wanted to start testing today and it was all like "NO, 404 PHP ERROR"

also what's with all you guys having such a low post count? -.-
    If you're interested in this game then you should watch some of the videos if you didn't already... (no offence to anyone)
    I forgot my old password haha.

The Magikill's tooltip for the ability "Magikill Wall" Only displays "default tip". Also, occasionally, the research buttons malfunction, and also the matchmaking wait time can last up to 5 minutes, when there are clearly other players online also looking for matches. The picture of the map continually shows up for iceworld, despite if the icon says jungle, or etc. For an alpha, very well done though. Is the campaign not yet instituted, or is it just broken for me? I couldn't tell. Also, The message "You have unlocked Spearton" continually shows up on my screen.

Guys, if any of you have the problem of not being able to see your coin or mana, just toggle down the screen zoom from 100% to 90%

I cant seem to be able to register. I enter in all of my information and then it just sits there as if nothing is happening.

Just a small bug, I noticed that the countdown to choose empires was lagging and went "10......7.....5....3...2" then went to the queue screen.

Not able to play, but then again, I didn't even set up an account; I just entered in some random username and password, and it let me in.

I'll try registering and doing it again.

Right now, I'm on the tutorial. All is smooth.

Gets kinda laggy, and the game takes an extremely long time to get the mana and the gold, but all in all, i love the new units. also, i think you should atleast try to reduce the price to get chaos.\

9/10 for now... it'll get better

Thread Information