StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 5 of 209 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:

Quote Originally Posted by kchiu View Post
    I can't seem to play a match or anything else on the alpha testing,when I click play match, it lets me chose chaos or order the after that ,it returns to the lobby
    Same here. It goes into the "Select your empire" page and counts down from 10... Then it brings me back to the lobby

When I'm in a match it gets very laggy, and i have an i5 processor and 16 gigs of ram

So Im still having troubles just getting into the alpha, any one have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by DUHsoALEX View Post
    Same here. It goes into the "Select your empire" page and counts down from 10... Then it brings me back to the lobby
    Seems to be fixed now. StickMaster, I'm pretty sure I was just vsing you and yea the game got laggy at times.

Im having similar difficulties with registering as well, Ill register and then everything will freeze up.

Ok now its telling me that my email address is already in use, so I tried logging in, didnt work.

I just won but got a defeat... :/

http://i45.tinypic.com/15gpnvo.png

Okay. I got to play the tutorial, and a match. My opponent seems to have lagged out though before we could finish.

I have learned that the campaign, practice mode, and some settings are not finished

I am unable to play the campaign or a practice mode. I can only play a match. Roughly, every 15-30 seconds a window would quickly appear, saying myself or my enemy were lagging and would forfeit in 30 seconds.
    I also can't change any settings or use most of the menu buttons. Other than that, it works fine.
    Last edited by Tecness2; 10-06-2012 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MissingLink View Post
    I appear to be having problems registering on the game. I've already made a game account, but when I try to log in, it says "Login Failed". Not sure what is causing the problem. Could be the slow internet that I've been experiencing recently.
    I am having a somewhat simmilar problem, just that i can't get a account in the first place

I logged in and when I played I just then realized that the screen is not down all the way so you cant see the armory stuff and in game you cant see the Gold and Mana.

Thread Information