StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Toughness in your enimies

Banned

Toughness in your enimies

Hello there everyone , me back again with another drawing. This is another one of my character that i created it for my RHG story. I've been drawing only normal and average guys lately so this time i want to go for something else
    and especially something that represent toughness and strong-(strength), so yeah that being said it has to be tough, and this is it, a big and buff guy packed with so much muscles on him that it just made his muscles unbalance
    because he's just too big to the point that it'd exceeded his normal form that his body could go beyond, and that's why he seem to be kind of off proportions, but f you're wondering or have thought in your mind that this drawing is done incorrectly because of the unproportioness, this is not, it was actually meant to be like that, and also, he's not frapping ... Anyways, speaking of a story for this guy, i'll just say it's somewhere in the story of my RHG character Leein,
    but yeah more information will be cover soon when i'm completely done with all of the stories and characters, btw i still got more to come so please stay tune and don't forget to check back. I hope you like it,
    and yup feel free to comment and tell me what you think about this character, or drawing, thanks

BTW - This is not quite finish yet, it's just sort of like a concept art, well a little more than just a concept but yeah i'll redraw this soon whenever i have the time too, maybe refinish the face and a little more

Last edited by Vincent - X; 10-06-2012 at 08:59 AM.

He looks like a human version of a bulkier Charger O_o

Deus - The Nether Breaker lNox - The Shadow Bringer
    FREE Custom voice resources: ORDER NOW!
    Spoiler for stuff:

I find those muscles really realistic no srsly it's pretty crazy o_0

Spoiler for some of the clans I support:

It looks great!! amazing!!, the only thing is that the head looks flat.

Hello. I am a fellow sketch artist too. I want to know how you make this type of smooth shading?

And that's what steroids do to you kids....

Hehe.... He has smawl penus....

Now that the immaturity is out of the way, I love your smooth shading techniques. Nice work!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Spoiler for Epicness:

جوجل ترجمة هو شيء رائع <What does this mean?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero1112 View Post
    He looks like a human version of a bulkier Charger O_o
    ehehe Yes i know he looks like a human more than a stick-figure but that's what i'm going for. The reason why is because with this form people will be able to tell who and how he is more than just a stick-figure, more like recognizing him and know who he is instantly when they see it, unlike a stick figure which it will always most likely be the same except changing it's color, so in order for others to be able to tell a character of who he is, i see this as the best way to go with, like for example, whenever you see the Slender-man, you would instantly recognized that it's him because of the features and forms that he has, and that was also one of the main goal i was going for besides the un-proportioness of the form, but yeah thanks for the

Quote Originally Posted by danick View Post
    I find those muscles really realistic no srsly it's pretty crazy o_0
    ehehhe i guess i gotta agree with you, they look pretty crazy LOL XD, but yeah that was the whole idea of it, to create something that haven't been done much before and this is what i came up with,
    sometime when i draw, i tried to keep it orginal so that whenever people or others see it, they wouldn't look so bored but interesting so i guess this is one of it, if not 100% at least it 70% XD,
    but yeah thanks for the compliment buddy
    Last edited by Vincent - X; 10-07-2012 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent - X View Post
    ehehe Yes i know he looks like a human more than a stick-figure but that's what i'm going for. The reason why is because with this form people will be able to tell who and how he is more than just a stick-figure, more like recognizing him and know who he is instantly when they see it, unlike a stick figure which it will always most likely be the same except changing it's color, so in order for others to be able to tell a character of who he is, i see this as the best way to go with, like for example, whenever you see the Slender-man, you would instantly recognized that it's him because of the features and forms that he has, and that was also one of the main goal i was going for besides the un-proportioness of the form, but yeah thanks for the
    I meant a Charger from L4D2

I like drawing FB more than stickfigures, I never really do stickfigure art unless the situation calls for it.

Deus - The Nether Breaker lNox - The Shadow Bringer
    FREE Custom voice resources: ORDER NOW!
    Spoiler for stuff:

an explosive personality balistiik's Avatar
    So much text for one picture
    Reminds me of hulk

Spoiler for For All Eternity:

Spoiler for supporter sigs:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by balistiik View Post
    So much text for one picture
    Reminds me of hulk
    XD, yeah sorry for the texts but ya know, sometime a drawing is not just a drawing, it actually tells something or a story so that's why there's a lot of text.
    also, it' cuz i want to explain a little bit about the character and why i did it or why it's the way it is, so yeah that's the reason why but hmmm maybe just bear with it or ignore it if you must
    but ya know, it's always good to read what the story is about and what's behind it than just the drawing itself, keep that in mind

Thread Information