StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nox - The Shadow Bringer

Nox - The Shadow Bringer

Name: Nox
    Race: Umbraic (Shadow Spirit)

Weapon:
    Noctem Aeternum
    A scythe mounted with a lantern, carved and enchanted in the depths of Hell, the lantern glows an ominous black and casts a shadow on all. The scythe's blade, sharper than any demonic blade ever created. Nox uses this to cast his Dark Magic and to direct his Soul Powers

*Direct sunlight weakens his Shadow powers greatly (except for his Transform). Although, he does not take damage.
    He is usually serious, and most times bored just looking for a good challenge, he makes sarcastic remarks in battle sometimes and is annoyed at jokes. Recently, after his battle with Lexel, he has been looking forward to the next battle now that he has seen that the Gladiators are actually a good challenge. He is sometimes evil and likes to destroy his opponent completely if he feels like it, although he is usually held back by the Soul. He does not show it, but he sees the Soul more as friend now, before, he saw her as a mere tool.

In battle, he maintains his calm composure and does not show much emotion.

The Pure Soul is analytical, acts upon necessity, mostly emotionless, but caring toward Nocifer on occasion, which proves that she may be forming a closer bond with him.

His ultimate goal is to meet and hopefully defeat the Nether Breaker, which keeps him forward.
    His hair is black and combed enough so that no strand is standing. His skin is, surprisingly, flesh colored and human-like. He wears a black pauldron on his right shoulder with a black half-cape attached to it. His over all attire looks like a black trench coat as well as black pants. He is often seen without his weapon as he can summon it at anytime. The back of Nox's neck is a dark tattoo in the shape of an emblem, this was formed when he was made, it signifies his origins.

The Pure Soul Looks like a fair skinned girl, who has white hair and appears semi transparent. The girl wears a white gown, the lower skirt behind the gown is split. Only Nox and others who have similar abilities to his True Sight can see her.

His transformation's appearance is of a large, dark, humanoid entity. Nox's body resides on its head as a glowing white light. The entity is slightly muscular though no other features can be seen.

Demo:
    Spoiler for title:

Battles:
    vs Luzoto - Loss
    vs cowboy bodacious - Win
    vs Shaq-of-All-Trades - Loss
    vs Shadowkirby - Loss
    Last edited by Nanite; 03-02-2013 at 09:27 AM.

Deus - The Nether Breaker lNox - The Shadow Bringer
    FREE Custom voice resources: ORDER NOW!
    Spoiler for stuff:

An interesting character, he is too OP though. Nobody can exist outside of time, just too damn unfair, lol.

La Da Da Da Da Da
    "Let's put our heads together. Let's put our teeth in a jar. Let's feed our hair to the birds. Let's leave our fingers under this tree."

Heh, don't worry, he's not even close to being OP! I've seen immortal, move at the speed of light characters before! You're fine!

Anyway, you've got a neat character concept! The only question I have is about plane shifting. You described it as teleportation through time and space, so to be clear, he can teleport forwards and backwards in time, right? If so, is there a limit to how far he can go (I guess both location and time itself)?

EDIT: I feel like either Leo or I are missing something. When you said he exists outside of time, you just mean he isn't affected by it, right? Like he won't age however much time passes, but he still has a physical body to combat.
    Last edited by Crank; 10-12-2012 at 09:57 AM.

This is an interesting character, but I don't think this guy would be a good gladiator, for the following reasons:
    1) You say he doesn't know how to fight...which is kind of vital. I may have been reading this wrong so how does this work exactly?
    2) You say that he has omniscience, yet there are things he doesn't know...? That's a complete contradiction.

The concept is both original and badass, but what I am getting from this character is a complex attempt to make sure he isn't over powered.
    Could you explain?

I now have a new, better character. I made Nox to be a direct contrast to Deus. It seemed like a good idea.

Spoiler for stuff:

Hey, want to take on your first battle (assuming three others don't beat you to it, I'm very impatient =P)? http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?44771-Lexel

Also, Nox could use a personality section.
    Last edited by Luzoto; 11-07-2012 at 01:30 PM.

I gotta Move like jugger~ KaHate's Avatar
    [DelEtEd]
    Sorry, it's just a mistake.. very sorry.
    http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...2&version=1.59 <-- EPIC FIGHT :3

<-- Dow ask an elementary school kid to draw him. this is the result

Spoiler for Other Signature:

Quote Originally Posted by Leokill View Post
    An interesting character, he is too OP though. Nobody can exist outside of time, just too damn unfair, lol.
    i
    eating my wing to make me lame

Hello there. Would you mind battling me?

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Are you, by any chance, Shaq123 back at old FA? I'd love to battle you, but not now, I can pm you when I'm available, though.

Spoiler for stuff:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information