StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Garo

I'm going to be super original here and say that your RHG is unique.

RHG:

Spoiler for fun time:

Quote Originally Posted by KyzaxZ View Post
    I'm going to be super original here and say that your RHG is unique.
    Who cares about the originality of a good thing? Thanks, man!

@Budx, I add you

I'll add you on mine. C:

Quote Originally Posted by Blublublublu View Post
    @Kingster7 / @Maroon : Wow, you're both really good! I'll add you two to my list. When I finish my actual battle, I'll accept your challange (if you still want to fight).
    Dude, I'll accept anytime. Just PM

Yes. YES.
    I love this, it's brilliant.
    The power is incredibly simple and easy to animate, and yet it seems such an amazing fighting tool.
    But a few questions about him:
    -If he receives damage and creates a negation link, will he be reset to that amount of damage when going back to the link?
    -Can other RHG's see the link like he can? Or is it invisible to anyone else?

I definitely want to fight you some day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Yes. YES.
    I love this, it's brilliant.
    The power is incredibly simple and easy to animate, and yet it seems such an amazing fighting tool.

I definitely want to fight you some day.
    Thanks! I'll add you to my list (that doesn't mean you're obligated to fight me =D).

But a few questions about him:
    -If he receives damage and creates a negation link, will he be reset to that amount of damage when going back to the link?
    Yes. I'll explain it with an example:

If Garo creates a negation link and AFTER that he loses an arm, if he goes back to the link, the arm will be healed.

If Garo loses the arm and AFTER that, he creates the negation link, even if he returns to it, the wound wouldn't be healed.

The negation links "negates" everything that happens to Garo's body between the creation of the link and the moment is used.

-Can other RHG's see the link like he can? Or is it invisible to anyone else?
    Everybody can see the link, just like he does. But nobody can interact with it (even Garo). One of the week points of the negation link is that if you put an object where the link is, it can't be used, so you can fuck Garo's power if you're smart enough. For doing that, you must see the link. So yeah, everybody can see it.

I wanna fight you too!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanga-B View Post
    I wanna fight you too!
    Ok, man! *updating the list*

I can envision some cool battles Garo will have... I can tell you'll become really good at animating quick! Very interesting power too. I like the way it's used. It's like an undo button. Keep it up!
    Jesus is my SAVIOR, not my RELIGION.

Quote Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
    I can envision some cool battles Garo will have... I can tell you'll become really good at animating quick! Very interesting power too. I like the way it's used. It's like an undo button. Keep it up!
    Thanks! I'm not lazy, so want to have something to animate all the time. So when I finish a battle, I'll start another. And I think that the improvement comes with practice, so I'll try hard to become a good animator.

And yeah, that's what my power is. Like CTRL+Z xD

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information