StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Defeated?

Defeated?

The situation is.... I have large army (5 speartons, 3 swordwrath, 4 archidon, one giant, one cleric, one ninja) holding in the middle, and the enemy rushed at me with sea of swordwrath and one spearton.... At the moment we started to fight, he surrendered (his statue collapsed)....

And the result is..... I LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol?????????
    Check the graph.... I surely have better army and economy...
    But I lost...?
    Can anyone explain...!!!?!!?!?!?!!!
    Enjin Page Youtube Channel
    Add me on Steam: Azxc

Spoiler for Dat SE stuffs:

Happened to me also, I guess we "lagged" out. It's stupid i know.

i also got defeated too,
    i was having 3 Egiants, lots of speartons and a mage....i could have win since im owning the tower with second lvl spawn.
    but it show defeat right at the seconds i think i could have killed his 5 Egiants and lots of merics in the middle of the map....with tower still on my side.
    anoying
    down to rank 70s now.......well i don't care about rank anymore....lose too much...
    World says empty words of love but works on wars.
    Angers usually start with insanity and then ended with regrets.
    Great power comes great responsibility.
    You control untold words but controlled by things you said.
    There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
    Without fails, you would never success.
    You created your own Heaven or Hell by your actions.
    It's not who you are that define you, it's what you do that define you.

Quote Originally Posted by 300noob View Post
    i also got defeated too,
    i was having 3 Egiants, lots of speartons and a mage....i could have win since im owning the tower with second lvl spawn.
    but it show defeat right at the seconds i think i could have killed his 5 Egiants and lots of merics in the middle of the map....with tower still on my side.
    anoying
    down to rank 70s now.......well i don't care about rank anymore....lose too much...
    Different problem.

Yes, the problem the original post is talking about, just happened to me...Tis odd.
    Hey, I'm doing something now.

Spoiler for Something:

HAHAHA, finally im not crazy, i swore i won, the statue was collapsing and after it collapsed for about 5 seconds it sed Defeated? lost 54 stats -.- i think the game confused a win for a loss or something, but CrazyJay knows i never lagg, my ping sits on 90 and always has, never lagged out from a game appart from the times i lost due to going on another tab when i didnt know that would lagg you out. The point is i never lagg and i got defeated when his statue fell ... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFury3 View Post
    HAHAHA, finally im not crazy, i swore i won, the statue was collapsing and after it collapsed for about 5 seconds it sed Defeated? lost 54 stats -.- i think the game confused a win for a loss or something, but CrazyJay knows i never lagg, my ping sits on 90 and always has, never lagged out from a game appart from the times i lost due to going on another tab when i didnt know that would lagg you out. The point is i never lagg and i got defeated when his statue fell ... lol.
    Having a semi-good ping (90 isn't that good, depending on where you are) isn't a deciding factor on lagging out or not.
    But no, you're not crazy.
    Hey, I'm doing something now.

Spoiler for Something:

Same. they need to fix this

They need to fix this desperately..

That Makes So Much Sense. Triss's Avatar
    Happened to me.....5 times already.....

Spoiler for Dance-Off:

My friend did this to me once, he said he GLITCHED it.
    Idk if it works but he said you have to:
    Have to be in game for 10 minutes, & the enemy has to have 50 soldiers (or 50 pop taken up, idk)
    Then let them beat you, and when you statue is crumbling, go to another tab for 30 sec.
    I've never tried this but if this is the cause please fix it, I played with him for 30 minutes and I finally beat him and I lost!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information