StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rain of Arrows, Field of Spears(Semi-Rush Guide)

Rain of Arrows, Field of Spears(Semi-Rush Guide)

Hello everyone. I have been lurking in this forum for quite some time and studying the game of Stick Empires. I don't want to pay four dollars, so I've decided to focus on Order. This guide shows you how to utilize Archidons and Speartons effectively very early in the game. With this strategy, I've been able to consistently beat anyone from the lower half of the scoreboard.

1)Select both miners and set them to work mining gold. Train one miner(set him to gold when he comes out) and research Castle Archer. With Castle Archer up, you're safe from early Swordwrath rushes.

2)Train an Archidon and send him to the center to control the tower there. Train another miner and set him to praying.

3)Train 5 Archidons and 5 Speartons, as well as the Shield Wall and Shield Bash ability

4)Assemble your army at the center, then go for an all out attack. Target hostile units first, then miners, then the statue. Don't go for the statue immediately while there are still miners to be killed. This way, if the enemy spawns a giant or something and pushes you back, he'll have trouble rebuilding his economy and will be working on that while you replenish your army and prepare for a second wave.

NOTES:Some noobs prefer to rush giants. I would like to point out that units can move past giant, so while the giant stumbles slowly to your base and slowly chips away at your miner wall, your Speartons and Archidons are savaging the enemy statue.

Frozen Dragon Knight DragonFrost's Avatar
    2. What if the opponent already has stronger units there?

Never had a problem with that. For some strange reason, my opponents never do this. I suppose if he has stronger units there already, you could retreat back to base and only attack the tower when you have your full army.

^.^ whenever I I find stronger units at the middle I figure I'm screwed... Because they get extra gold from middle (faster income) plus maybe ghost, so they build units quicker and hinder your building abilities...

Just because they have the middle doesn't mean you're screwed.
    If they get ghost really on, and if you can hold off the ghost spearton, you can push back because most likely they won't have very strong units at the tower
    or not.
    Stick Empires player.
    Username: Dracus94 - Number: 458

Quote Originally Posted by Dracus94 View Post
    Just because they have the middle doesn't mean you're screwed.
    If they get ghost really on, and if you can hold off the ghost spearton, you can push back because most likely they won't have very strong units at the tower
    or not.
    XD

i can beat this strategy i get tower quick then build a few allbowtrosses with blazing bolts get ghost during that time and get more allbows research giant to max ghost lvl 2 make a couple giants and wala game over

Quote Originally Posted by Xave14 View Post
    i can beat this strategy i get tower quick then build a few allbowtrosses with blazing bolts get ghost during that time and get more allbows research giant to max ghost lvl 2 make a couple giants and wala game over
    I doubt you can get tower quick.... Only if you're skilled with micromanagement.

risky strategy but cool. I like how u act crazy. an archer claiming the middle vs a bunch of swordwraths... cooool.

I usually train one miner in the beginning, set it to gold, set the rest of the miners to gold, and make an early attack of swordwraths to claim the tower, usually my enemy does the same, but once I get my economy up, I get a ghost spearton to harass the enemy, he'll be occupied with the ghost that spawns every now-and-then, so I can train some miners to pray as well as mine gold, and train some speartons and shadowwraths until I have a massive army, then I attack the enemy and win. I learned that if you play defensive the enemy will claim the tower and crush you with ease, so I always play offensive, and if I need to, I get a castle archer and miner wall. I hope my strategy will help others!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information