StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Who won?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sebastian (SJCRPV)

2 25.00%
  • Kalena Eirwen (Lobotomizer

6 75.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SJCRPV (Sebastian) vs. Lobotomizer (Kalena Eirwen)

SJCRPV (Sebastian) vs. Lobotomizer (Kalena Eirwen)

Hello : )
    This was supposed to be here yesterday but apparently there was some confusion as to who would create the thread, nonetheless I only have my part of the battle, Lobotomizer will post his later.

Sebastian - Demon powers used to enhance physical abilities - Sebastian's wRHG

Kalena Eirwen - Sword of Truth (Manipulates Earth), Extra sensory, Transient Blade - Kalena's wRHG

Spoiler for My version of the battle:

Again, Lobotomizer will post his part later. Hope you enjoy both our stories : D

Humorless Artist
    Very sincere apologies for being late, I'm afraid life gives no regard to your schedule no matter how well planned it is.

My battle:

Spoiler for Lobotomizer's:

For those who have been in the WRHG for a long while, you might understand the reference. If not, no worries.

It's ok. Life is unpredictable : )

Also, apparently I have a vote, was it already there when you posted it?
    If so, I guess I'll have to not count it : o

Edit: Brilliant work by the way : )
    Can't say the same about mine though, it turned out awful >_<
    Last edited by SJCRPV; 12-04-2012 at 08:09 AM.

Humorless Artist
    I'm not sure about the vote, but it doesn't really matter.

And thanks, yours was fine too, even if it did need a little more emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobotomizer View Post
    it did need a little more emotion.
    Exactly.

I will not count that first vote then.

I would vote and give some CnC, but after reading both and thinking about it very carefully, I've realized that I'm really, really bad at giving CnC, specifically what could be done to fix it. Both battles were pretty well matched in my opinion, though. Also, I thought kalis were a type of blade, not a blunt weapon?
    Or so Wikipedia says =P.

Wait a second, let me check the ones I have in my room...

Uh... no, I can't cut anything with these, I can smash it, but not cut it ._.
    Wikipedia has shown you something else : o (I didn't know that it was double edged Filipino sword as well ._.)

Just type "kali weapon" on google images and look at the second picture. They're normally made out of bamboo but I thought having them out of metal was nice as well.

Also, evenly matched? No way! This was a lost battle the moment I thought of fighting Lobotomizer. I only issued the challenge because I really wanted to write a battle against Kalena and see what he could come up for my character XD
    Last edited by SJCRPV; 12-04-2012 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SJCRPV View Post
    Uh... no, I can't cut anything with these, I can smash it, but not cut it ._.
    Wikipedia has shown you something else : o (I didn't know that it was double edged Filipino sword as well ._.)
    They're not just ANY double-edged Filipino swords, they're WAAAAAAVY double-edged Filipino swords! :D
    And how they're matched is just my opinion. Feel free to agree, deny, or set fire to it.

ok, both fights were equally well written, but in the end i am going with sjcrpv. in my book you are a bigger winner if you can win without killing, though sebastain would have killed kalena if not for my wrhg stepping in, but sjcrpv wrote it so that he was eventually stopped. this is not bias toward him just simply sharing my personal opinion

on a side not here, lobotomizer i would like to fight you after i finish my battle with subzero and his wrhg nox
    sig by kuchannel
    Spoiler for Warrior song:

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy bodacious View Post
    ok, both fights were equally well written, but in the end i am going with sjcrpv. in my book you are a bigger winner if you can win without killing, though sebastain would have killed kalena if not for my wrhg stepping in, but sjcrpv wrote it so that he was eventually stopped. this is not bias toward him just simply sharing my personal opinion

on a side not here, lobotomizer i would like to fight you after i finish my battle with subzero and his wrhg nox
    Surely you would be voting more based on the quality of the writing than the story? Anyone can come up with a real good story, it's how they present it that usually wins the fight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information