StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 90 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Birthday Thread

The Birthday Thread

Here's a shitty all-encompassing birthday thread you can post in when you want to congratulate your smelly friends so that the general section doesn't get cluttered with your half-assed birthday threads.

Happy Birthday to Ash, sorry it was missed n shit

PONIES !
    well is CJ's birthday...so yeah happy birthday JAY !

Jeff just as a suggestion, you could add a list with some members' birthdays, I personally wish there was a list to remember all my friends' birthdays, I have a terrible memory. Like a birthday calendar

But I don't know if it's too much work, but it's just a list with the name and day

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

nigga dont touch my ships Sadko's Avatar
    YEAH I TOTALLY AGREE WITH CAMILA
    Quote Originally Posted by B210 View Post
    well considering the fact that my dick is really small

Lol thanks, and if it's too much work, I could help with it :3

his part is amazing ♥

camila and her ideas, agreed

Actually I know the b-day of my best friends, but there're lots of people that I would like to leave a "happy birthday" message in their profiles. Even if I've just talked to them once, I would like to leave them at least a short message.

It's kinda unfair that if you don't know many people, you'll not have a Happy birthday message from someone that you talked to once. I think it would create a friendly enviroment

his part is amazing ♥

Quote Originally Posted by _camila_ View Post
    Actually I know the b-day of my best friends, but there're lots of people that I would like to leave a "happy birthday" message in their profiles. Even if I've just talked to them once, I would like to leave them at least a short message.

It's kinda unfair that if you don't know many people, you'll not have a Happy birthday message from someone that you talked to once. I think it would create a friendly enviroment
    The birthday messages at the bottom of the forum already serve that purpose, if you wanna know when a friends b-day is, look at their profile.
    If they for some reason didn't put their b-day public, then they probably don't want anyone to know.

PONIES !
    im 16 today...just sayin'...*SIGH* and i havent done anything good in my life ...

Quote Originally Posted by _camila_ View Post

There is already a calendar for that.

Page 1 of 90 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread Information