StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Revelation | CLOSED. Its been fun guys.

Revelation | CLOSED. Its been fun guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    Cruel sauntered into Revelation HQ, looking somber and out of it. His arms, convulsing with negative energy began to tear through the hallway as he trudge. They were heavy from within. Almost awaiting imminent release.

"Cruel where have ya---"

"Where's 270." He simply said, ignoring the friendly greeting. Pox felt an aura pass as Cruel made his way to the central podium. It was fierce, reminiscent of battles long past, but with a distinct emotion. It was deeper than losing. It was loss.

"He's around. We having a meeting or something?" Pox cautiously asked.

"Tell him we're leaving. Eastbound."

The energy crackled between Cruel's fingertips as it sputtered and shot itself in a wayward direction, knocking over a pillar and causing significant damage to the wall of fame. On it, three portraits were instantly shattered with destructive precision. Pox felt the words leaving him, as he tried to scramble for an explanation, a reason---anything to convince or compromise. But he understood. The pain of loss is to writhe; not a bruise to be nursed. It lingers from within. Cruel turned his neck and forced a smile through gritted teeth.

"You won't leave me, will you?"

[EAST Territory Unlocked]

www.revelationsp.weebly.com

ANNOUNCEMENT
    Ok. If you have noticed there is a huge amount of people in our retired members section. Why is this? Because the past people who have joined have been undedicated and disloyal to the clan. I created this with Pox to create a group of friends to help each other improve our hobby of animation and art, and to not be inactive and actually make some decent animations. If you REALLY want to be in this clan, you need to prove it. I don't care if we only have two people in this clan, I will not accept anyone who doesn't care about this. If you want to join pox and I, then show that you really want it. It will no longer be easy to get into this clan. If you don't think you are up for it, then don't bother trying out.

3/13/13. A lot of shit happened. Check out the blog if you care that much
    3/9/13. Bye KyzaxZ. Good luck on your artistic journey!
    2/16/13. Goodbye Guardedmist. It was great having you in Revelation, good luck bro!
    2/3/13. Revelation is hosting its first Competition! Check out Stick Idol! Main hosts are Cruel and Pox!
    1/18/13. Welcome 270 and GaurdedMist to revelation!
    12/26/12. The Clan Website is almost finished! check it out!
    12/23/12 . Goodbye MirZOcelot, you will be missed.
    12/21/12. END OF THE WORLD!!! jk. Welcome KyzaxZ and Manasseh to Revelation!
    12/17/12. Clans new look is in construction! Huge thanks to MarkoYesSir (a.k.a. Mafia!)
    12/17/12. Welcome MirZOcelot to Revelation!
    12/16/12. Revelation is finally up! Get ready to feel the intensity!

Support Signature

Copy this into your signature to support Revelation! . Thanks to MarkXD for creating it!
    HTML Code:
    [swf=http://www.fileize.com/files/df31efff/5fc/cruel039s_sig.swf]height=100 width=500  [/swf]

We use Speed, Power, and Comedy to win our battles!

6/6

Animations
    Spoiler for Animations:

Animations

1)Art tryout: Make fan art for revelation. You can make it as basic or as complex as you like.

2) Make an unofficial Rhg battle of your Rhg fighting mine (Cruel). It MUST include 2d combat in it somewhere. Add whatever else you like and try to show off your strengths when it comes to animation. I love joints so it is crucial that I know your strengths and weaknesses in animation so I can have you contribute in the best way.

Weeklys are expected unless a clan collab is being created. They will be assigned on mondays and due on mondays. I'm pretty laid back about these, but try to make them good.
    Spoiler for Weeklys:

Cruel:http://www.fileize.com/view/3c8b563e-591/
    Pox:http://www.fileize.com/view/c70a085b-89b/
    270:http://www.fileize.com/view/07a34b8f-1ec/

THE "PASS THE COMBO COLLAB" IS IN PROGRESS. I hope to have this come out soon. Here is the schedual so far

Cruel: Completed
    Pox: Complete
    Manasseh: Complete
    270: Complete

This will be our first clan collab so make it good guys. thanks to MirZOcelot for the concept, its a shame we couldnt convert your animation. :/ Good luck guys!

Last edited by Cruel; 04-29-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Pox presents...

Revelation almost-weekly comic

All clan comics will be posted here...

Spoiler for Comic 1:

Spoiler for comic 2:

Spoiler for comic 3:
    Last edited by Pox; 04-05-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pox View Post
    Oh cool its finally up.
    We shall now rein terror on our enemies.
    YES. Yes we shall
    Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    Thanks for making me feel worthless!
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:

Youtube.com/MirZOcelot MirZOcelot's Avatar
    Heyyyyyyyyy cruel and pox. I'll join you guys. My deviant Page is http://mirzocelot.deviantart.com/. I have not posted any art yet but I would like to be the clan artist. And if it is okay.. May I re-do the clan flag for you. Weather i get in or not?

SoundCloud: Ayz
    Youtube: MirZOcelot

Dont You Dare Look at Me! MarkoYesSir's Avatar
    Aye .. considering that i made this banner in less than 2 hours.. here it is

http://www.fileize.com/view/2c0d5fa5-0db/

HEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEH

Quote Originally Posted by MirZOcelot View Post
    Heyyyyyyyyy cruel and pox. I'll join you guys. My deviant Page is http://mirzocelot.deviantart.com/. I have not posted any art yet but I would like to be the clan artist. And if it is okay.. May I re-do the clan flag for you. Weather i get in or not?
    Post a tryout so you can get in already . Also sure, remake the flag if you like and be creative with it, you dont have to use the template of the original design.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkoYesSir View Post
    Aye .. considering that i made this banner in less than 2 hours.. here it is

http://www.fileize.com/view/2c0d5fa5-0db/
    Mafia...you rock. Are you interested in trying out?
    Last edited by Cruel; 12-16-2012 at 10:32 PM.
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:

Dont You Dare Look at Me! MarkoYesSir's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel96 View Post
    Post a tryout so you can get in already . Also sure, remake the flag if you like and be creative with it, you dont have to use the template of the original design.

Mafia...you rock. Are you interested in trying out?

Have you forgotton that im in Apex. xD.. im just providing you with the things you need.. Ill support this clan.. :3

HEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEH

nigga dont touch my ships Sadko's Avatar
    Food luck to this
    Quote Originally Posted by B210 View Post
    well considering the fact that my dick is really small

Quote Originally Posted by MarkoYesSir View Post
    Have you forgotton that im in Apex. xD.. im just providing you with the things you need.. Ill support this clan.. :3
    Ohhh yeaaaah. Lol thanks anyway and i can handle the team pic. (i hate to ask this from you) but could you make a generic support banner for this clan? That would be amazing. No rush tho, i dont need it any time soon
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:

Nice clan, I might join if I can finish my current animation in time.

Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information