StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 168 of 170 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170 LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1695

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

Quote Originally Posted by Haru
    Thinking of resurrecting my character.

Look out for a story.
    Yes! If there are still people roaming around here to CnC stories/writing pieces, then I could start posting again. Haru...you have no idea what you've done. I'm so inspired I'm going to write a short story fragment right now!

Spoiler for creative burst:

I may review that story of yours too, Haru, when it's posted.

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

"A successful writer is one that can fully immerse readers within their world."

Any and all of my wRHGs have left this site. They will return when (and if) the forum returns to life.

I know what you guys are talking about and i agree the age of discord has come. I personally haven't been active because of some projects in school irl which have taken a large proportion of my time i used to use for this site. things have cooled down recently tho so i may be more active on the site.
    wRHG: Shive

Availability: HELL YEAH

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it, then paste this into your signature

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    Can anyone give me the link to the discord server? I seem to not be able to find it anywhere in the 2 minutes I searched.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

Quote Originally Posted by GreekGladiator View Post
    Can anyone give me the link to the
    yes

W 4/L 4/T 0/F 0
    Welp new idea new character.

Coming soon

PUDDLE

Welp shoot

I was hoping it would take longer but apperently I either made puddle to fast and sloppy or I just got much better at writing than I thought I was
    Last edited by Piston1937; 03-13-2018 at 09:34 PM.
    Availability : Feel free to battle me.

W 4/L 4/T 0/F 0
    No idea if anyone cares about this but I am trying to get the a written version of battle into the dojo?

If anyone can or wants to then can a few of you move to the dojo at least partialy so I can get this started?

For now we can just make threads in the genral disscusion until it is official.

I'm all for cheating so I can have Puppy and Serif as gladiators, but it doesn't even look like there's a writing section to begin with. I'd argue that as far as the forum goes, wRHG was more successful than RHG by a long shot in a battles sense, so they should by all means make one, but is there an interest there?

W 4/L 4/T 0/F 0
    Well at the moment there isn't any but it has only been up for one day. I am hoping that as soon as people start noticing then we might get some writers there. All I need is some people to show intial intrest and set some decent standards for others. and what better group of writers do I know than this group of lovely overly charming bags of knogledge right here. Plus if once we get enough then we will get a whole section to it and then things should pick up. and don't worry your not the only group of writers I am reaching out to but your the closest to this form of writing.

Come on over we have an indent button over here.

Link
    Last edited by Piston1937; 03-16-2018 at 01:34 PM.

Alright, now that you, Haru, Chrome and I all posted there, everyone (posting there) understands that it's going to take some effort on our part to get up and running, right? That we can't post a thread and ghost? We're gonna have to fight and comment? Otherwise, we're not even buying our own product, it's not gonna take, and it wouldn't be worth the wasted effort.

If we're gonna build something, I just ask that if the ball starts rolling, that everyone who says they're interested actually starts hammering wood together. It's weird to me that people who are largely inactive would rather build from scratch than just be active here, so I also kinda want to know some motivations. My faith in people took a sharp decline as of late, so I'll be holding off with stories profiles and such until there's actually a spot

This isn't directed at you, Piston. When you're here, you're here

Of Regret and Longing. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I confess myself guilty of the above crimes, but like to lend a hand if you guys'll have me. Just let me know what you guys need me to do and I should be able to help wherever or whenever. This place will always hold a special place in my heart and if you're looking to have it revived or refurbished at the Dojo, I'm all for it.

Edit: I'm not saying we couldn't pull it off here either, I'm just assuming the move we're making is getting something established over there.
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 03-16-2018 at 11:48 PM.
    Current wRHG : Baer

Availability:
    Ready.

Thread Information