StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 172 of 174 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174 LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1732

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

A rather simple question regarding the wRHG fights here. When fighting. Is is alright if we just write the actual battle between the two gladiators from each of our perspective? If there is a question like this answered already I'm sorry but I don't want to go through a 100 pages to look for it. :P
    For the glory that is the Epsilon Union!

We have cookies.

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-Glass-Warrior

Spoiler for <:P>:

Heh, sorry, I don't really follow the question. Typically, your side of the fight will follow your character. For example, if you fought me, my side would hug Serif's perspective, while it would be more likely your story would follow the footsteps of Obzidias. It can alternate though, like we could both show what the other's character is thinking or walk in their shoes for a bit. Is that what you mean?

Is there any way to fix my not being able to read these posts? If there is and you want to share it, PM me because I probably won't be able to read the explanation here :P.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    Heh, sorry, I don't really follow the question. Typically, your side of the fight will follow your character. For example, if you fought me, my side would hug Serif's perspective, while it would be more likely your story would follow the footsteps of Obzidias. It can alternate though, like we could both show what the other's character is thinking or walk in their shoes for a bit. Is that what you mean?
    I should have clarified a bit. I meant for my story I make a battle from Obzidias perspective while the one I'm battling they make their story as something else?
    For the glory that is the Epsilon Union!

We have cookies.

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-Glass-Warrior

Spoiler for <:P>:

Oh hey! It works again!

And yeah, that's pretty much it. Sometimes someone will follow their opponent's perspective, but that's generally how it's done

Quote Originally Posted by SH@D0WC0RE View Post
    I should have clarified a bit. I meant for my story I make a battle from Obzidias perspective while the one I'm battling they make their story as something else?
    Pretty much. Your version typically (but not always) ends with your guy winning and people vote on which story they like more.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Hello I finally found my password. I can fight here again and I’m still sticking with jack even though he is in the dojo too
    Availability : Come get me when your ready.

Are you sure you want to walk down that road? It's gonna be hard to progress a character if their story-line splits like that, and you run the risk of getting board of them pretty quick if half their events don't matter.

Ah but thats where my sneaky plan comes into play.

If you read my last battle here you'll see a specific thing i left out in Dojo beyond the happy.

So the genral idea is that the dojo is just a buisness trip and this will lead up to it until i make an actual duelyst. (as it was i was being in desicive and decided to go with what i know.) Jack is my gladiator here. he is just my crutch there until Astral is done forming.

Also now that i can access here again i will do a better syncing job.
    Last edited by Piston1937; 09-04-2018 at 11:06 PM.
    Availability : Come get me when your ready.

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    Is there a wrhg section on the dojo?
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

Thread Information