StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 159 of 164 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1632

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

Quote Originally Posted by Azarel CS.777 View Post
    Is it okay if you're writing your WRHG against an RHG? For example, me writing Azarel against Shura.
    Ask permission? Other than that, go for it, no one really cares for restrictions

Legendary Demon Hunter Azarel CS.777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by devi View Post
    Ask permission? Other than that, go for it, no one really cares for restrictions

Uh huh... okay then. *Nods head. And thanks.
    Bladeslinger

Credit goes to: Me (Azarel)
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Ends of the World (RP)

(click the text!)

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    I mean, I really don't see why you'd want to. You just need permission from the other person and google some fan art of a real world appearance or something. Also btw, I'm not sure if you can remove the poll, maybe tho, I'm still somewhat new here.

Edit: Wait was I just ninja'd? Is that the right term? And also, Azarel, sorry I misread, I woke up XD .
    Last edited by FalconX578; 08-23-2017 at 09:50 AM. Reason: I am a sleepy-headed doofus.
    -I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.-

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage (Work In Progress).
    Stick Empires Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578
    "You have no idea how many times I've edited my signature." ~FalconX578

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    so what would you guess think of a crazy character that could summon and control bars of soap?
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

I hope you're not changing your namesake!

Fight Club comes to mind though, as does "Don't drop the soap". I mean, it's slippery on the floor and can make grappling hard, so I could see it working to an extent, but I don't know how it would do if you wanted it to be more than a gag character. At that point I would have to see it

The Father of the Gods SriGraecus's Avatar
    Always felt like making a JoJo's esque character, like with a stand and all. Thought it'd be pretty cool, but I try to hide my weeb-isms. How it'd work was always a thing too,
    これは 私の遺産.
    (This is my legacy)

(Witness my greatest acomplishment)
    立ち会う私の最大の 成果

I think my character Erik comes close enough to using as stand with his puppets. just he has more than one and other people can see them.

Pre-google, it was really odd trying to picture how bringing a chair to sit a puppet in would help a character in any way

The Father of the Gods SriGraecus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oster View Post
    I think my character Erik comes close enough to using as stand with his puppets. just he has more than one and other people can see them.
    Yea, I noticed that when I was reading some of your stuff. It makes me really want to write it out, just to see if I can.
    これは 私の遺産.
    (This is my legacy)

(Witness my greatest acomplishment)
    立ち会う私の最大の 成果

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    I hope you're not changing your namesake!

Fight Club comes to mind though, as does "Don't drop the soap". I mean, it's slippery on the floor and can make grappling hard, so I could see it working to an extent, but I don't know how it would do if you wanted it to be more than a gag character. At that point I would have to see it
    i would never change my name sake though i might make a fun series with this guy involved. And yes he is a gag character. and would probably team up with another two characters of mine wardrobe malfunction man and fashion disaster lad.
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

Thread Information