StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 167 of 173 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1728

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

If you're worried about inactivity the solution is always to comment on stuff. Activity makes others active. Personally, I'm recluse since I'll be moving soon and I'm still damned to the night at work. I'm technicality around, but the bulk of my free time is either unwind time or I only have 2 hours before I need to work. If you need/want feedback on something though, feel free to hit me up. Might just need a kick in the butt to get my ball rolling

I'm afraid RHG is kind of hard to work around my schedule because of the way it's set up. But I do hope you can get the ball rolling.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Urako View Post
    I'm afraid RHG is kind of hard to work around my schedule because of the way it's set up. But I do hope you can get the ball rolling.
    At least you are not spending time somewhere productive and have a scheduele. In my case though, I am just a lazy piece of shit who always motivates himself that he will do something only to fuck around five minutes later. Literally the most productive I've been in the last week or two was when we had a spare hour in school(professor not there) for about half an hour when I world-developed a bit.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

I don't feel as though any of the time I haven't spent writing has been wasted, or even necessarily the opposite -- that writing has been a waste of time for me, even down to the spars and shitposts and so on, I don't regret what I was trying to do with most anything I've done or set out to do originally. What I regret I guess is sort of inherently twofold, maybe threefold, in that I somewhat regret not knowing what it was I set out to do and also that I didn't necessarily achieve what I set out do in the event that I didn't in which case how would I even know, y'know? But I sort of intend for that and account for that so that there is a purpose and there is a direction but you just don't necessarily know which direction its in or what it is until you see something in front of you or behind you when you're walking presumably forward unless you're walking backwards or something and it doesn't really matter which way you're walking in or for what reason exactly to be honest-like. But for sure, definitely if there's one thing I regret it's making my character as gay as he is because that's definitely something that would be regrettable in the event that I didn't know where I were going or doing which actually isn't the case at all but is enough of the case for you to see where i'm coming from if you don't know which way i'm going or anything like that or to a comparable effect, i mean, there's nothing wrong with being a bisexual and i actually honestly fully support the idea of that to be honest but yeah so that's basically all i'm saying but having said that i just want to say that there's absolutely no reason that we shouldn't continue writing stories for this forum, it's honestly a pretty great forum to be honest so take care and eat your noodles is what i always say so if you guys keep doing that i mean you'll probably be okay just don't forget the rest of it while you're doing that

The reason why I joined this forum was to grow and develop my skills as a writer.

If I compare my first work ever, IES, to my most recent one, Okkevunlio, I can see how far I've come. I'm impressed and very happy that this community has helped me out like this; I'll never forget it for the rest of my life.

And...I agree with Charry. The age of Discord has come. XD

I wish there were more people around; I was really looking forward to posting my new character's lore here. But, oh well. I guess I'll just work on it all and probably make it into a novel someday. I guess the reason why I'm not super active in Discord is because my iOS device is very finicky when it comes to posting GDoc links...

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

"A successful writer is one that can fully immerse readers within their world."

Any and all of my wRHGs have left this site. They will return when (and if) the forum returns to life.

I had this idea about how to make this sub-forum a bit more active earlier today in a completely unrealted moment:

Spoiler for Bess idee evah:
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

are you trying to tell me i've been posting in the writing section this whole time. i thought this was supposed to be the joke forum,

I don't understand. Do you mean a thread of memes? Or like, making them?

I'm toying with the idea of pausing Serif's storyline for a legacy character. She'd have one of her parents weapons, and the other would be basically the same as her pop, just a new one so it would actually fit her arm. Might get me going if I took a break from the serious crew

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    are you trying to tell me i've been posting in the writing section this whole time. i thought this was supposed to be the joke forum,
    You are not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    I don't understand. Do you mean a thread of memes? Or like, making them?

I'm toying with the idea of pausing Serif's storyline for a legacy character. She'd have one of her parents weapons, and the other would be basically the same as her pop, just a new one so it would actually fit her arm. Might get me going if I took a break from the serious crew
    Honestly, this idea is completely open to changes and suggestions. Initally I was thinking of posting memes(or if you have the godly ability of making them then that works too), but anyone can post anything funny they want. It is just something to prevent the page from dying completely like what happened the last month. It is just a (funny) miscellanous thread.
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

Thinking of resurrecting my character.

Look out for a story.

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

Thread Information