StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 160 of 166 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1655

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

Did I not read your reply? I have so many more questions now! Mainly variations of 'what', but still.

And before I start blowing up inboxes, anyone want to throw down? Likely unscored, unless you really want points.

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    Did I not read your reply? I have so many more questions now! Mainly variations of 'what', but still.

And before I start blowing up inboxes, anyone want to throw down? Likely unscored, unless you really want points.
    -chuckles- you will see what i mean i am already working on the first story.
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

The One and Only
    Forgive me if I sound like a 'lil bitch, but how do you guys manage to insert wRHG into your schedules? I seriously need some help. I go to school from 7:00 AM and arrive home at around 4-5 PM. At that point, I am really damn exhausted. Back when I was younger, I still got high grades despite the lack of effort, thus giving me the time to actually be very active around the forums. Now, I really need to exert effort to get those high grades and it causes me to barely have enough time to just browse the forums. What should I do? wRHG > Studies? xD
    My wRHG: Umbra Mortis

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Made by the awesome Mantha :3

It is really time management and idea managment. If you have a good story it comes of its own accord. If you don't have an idea then that is when the problems start.
    My Character test room
    Spoiler for Duelist:

Spoiler for RHG:

Spoiler for WRHG:

My Twitch Stream(For those of us who play video games)

Availability : Feel free to battle me.

Quote Originally Posted by XDHunterNest
    wRHG > Studies?
    Definitely prioritize your studies. The earlier you finish, the more time you have later for wRHG . I did get my diploma today (YEAAAH!!!) but I still got some courses left over that I need to finish up.

Now...the next thing I need is my driver's license...

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Quote Originally Posted by The Government
    But we're going to lay down the lines. The pattern. The FRAMEWORK upon which these stories and canons can build. That way we don't have people scribbling all over the page like a spasmatic retard and saying the lines aren't there, because they are and will be.

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Quote Originally Posted by XDHunterNest View Post
    What should I do? wRHG > Studies? xD
    Well I would focus more on studies and school, it's more important (despite how messed up some school's education systems are). My school makes us pay for iPads, so I can write in my easy classes or during study hall and lunch. Even so, my school hours are no where near yours, you have around nine and a half while mine are seven and a half to eight, so you should just have to wait for a long break maybe? I can't go online during school since they have a restriction on forums, but I write on my Gdocs then. Btw, your school ends a bit before March right?
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage.
    Forums/SE Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

hmmm if i may interject. why not just write a little bit each day. even if its a sentence or two you could say that you did something. i think thats how it goes.

also sorry to interject but has anyone ever tried a rent-a-gladiator idea before?
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

what do you mean renta gladiator?

If you mean use someone elses gladiator then I am open to the idea.
    Last edited by Piston1937; 09-05-2017 at 06:30 PM.
    My Character test room
    Spoiler for Duelist:

Spoiler for RHG:

Spoiler for WRHG:

Quote Originally Posted by Piston1937 View Post
    what do you mean renta gladiator?

If you mean use someone elses gladiator then I am open to the idea.
    that is actually the idea. i mean have you ever wanted to write using someone elses gladiator or even i different gladiator of your own design just for one or two fights but couldn't because you can have only one gladiator? well this is were this comes in. i have a plan where people can submit their own gladiator ideas and then pit them off against their own or even someone elses gladiators. i am still working out the details

Well I have a whole list of gladiator ideas.

Click on the first link below and that will take you to it

If you want to use one of them be sure it is one of the ballanced ones or any of my other ones.
    My Character test room
    Spoiler for Duelist:

Spoiler for RHG:

Spoiler for WRHG:

Thread Information