StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 161 of 166 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1655

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Piston1937 View Post
    Well I have a whole list of gladiator ideas.

Click on the first link below and that will take you to it

If you want to use one of them be sure it is one of the ballanced ones or any of my other ones.
    that is exactly what i am planning. i want to create something similar to the hall of warriors. only the stats and weaknesses of each gladiator will be right there on the page. in spoilers of course underneath the original owner so that there is no idea stealing.
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

Well good luck to you.

I have no problem with putting all of my gladiators up for rent.

if you want to use any then pm me and we can work something out.
    My Character test room
    Spoiler for Duelist:

Spoiler for RHG:

Spoiler for WRHG:

My Twitch Stream(For those of us who play video games)

Availability : Feel free to battle me.

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Rent-a-Gladiator... Interesting idea firefly!

Quote Originally Posted by fireflygoddess View Post
    have you ever wanted to write using someone elses gladiator or even i different gladiator of your own design just for one or two fights but couldn't because you can have only one gladiator? well this is were this comes in. i have a plan where people can submit their own gladiator ideas and then pit them off against their own or even someone elses gladiators.
    Sounds like a commercial tbh.

"Have you ever wanted to write with someone else's bloodthirsty war-waging city-destroying dodo bird? Or even with a different gladiator of your own design just for one or two stories that make innocent deaths fun, but couldn't because you are probably too much of a lazy couch potato to make another one? Well that my hypnotized servants, is where this magnificent product comes in! wRHG writer fireflygoddess is in the works of creating the wonderful Rent-a-Gladiator system that solves all of your wRHG first-world-problems! The details are still in the works, but it all comes down to an astonishing price of $100.99 a day plus shipping and handling plus taxes! What a steal! That's not all, yes there is more, order now and you will be signed up to get a real Gladiator sent right to your door! That's right, a magical murderous lean fighting machine sent to your house. Learn the arcane secrets, have tea time, do other questionable things, all at your fingertips! So order now today at totally safe and reliable websites and phone numbers. What are you waiting for? Get your real human killing thing today!"

That's how I read your post tbh .
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage.
    Forums/SE Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

ok awesome i figured i could do this since so many people had started character test pages. i mean ill create a page tomorrow here and it will function very much like the hall though mostly with a ranking system that will be under a separate spoiler as well for the character with most wins ect. maybe. still have to work out the kinks first.

oh and falcon thank you for signing up for doing the advertising for me. XD
    Last edited by fireflygoddess; 09-05-2017 at 07:04 PM.
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

well I think it is cool. I have claimed more than five gladiator ideas and I want others to be able to use them
    My Character test room
    Spoiler for Duelist:

Spoiler for RHG:

Spoiler for WRHG:

My Twitch Stream(For those of us who play video games)

Availability : Feel free to battle me.

Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflygoddess View Post
    oh and falcon thank you for signing up for doing the advertising for me. XD
    No prob firefly, obviously I have years of experience. On a serious not though, looking forward to seeing this tomorrow or whenever, sounds pretty cool.
    Last edited by FalconX578; 10-21-2017 at 06:50 AM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Information:

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    No prob firefly, obviously I have years of experience.
    i can see that so i will set up a page tomorrow with a couple of gladiators of my own as a start mind you. not sure if i should post the page on here or if i should do it just outside the registry.

Maybe in the wRHG sub-forum thing(?), that's where I would post things like that. Just my thoughts though.

Information:

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    Maybe in the wRHG sub-forum thing(?), that's where I would post things like that. Just my thoughts though.
    might do that. so i guess yo could call me a sub moderator at that point? or maybe bumbling goddess?

Congrats Cassandra!

And Hunter, I can only chip away at it if I have a story to tell. I try not fighting when I don't want to write, which helps. Other than that, yeah, just do a little at a time, maybe a scene a day.

And fireflygoddess, sounds neat!

Thread Information