StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 162 of 166 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166 LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1655

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

@fireflygoddess: I've actually done the "gladiator renting" before, and it was really fun!

Here's the link: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...icus-Burpacus)

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Quote Originally Posted by The Government
    But we're going to lay down the lines. The pattern. The FRAMEWORK upon which these stories and canons can build. That way we don't have people scribbling all over the page like a spasmatic retard and saying the lines aren't there, because they are and will be.

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    @fireflygoddess: I've actually done the "gladiator renting" before, and it was really fun!

Here's the link: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...icus-Burpacus)
    i read the story and it was actually quite funny at times and kinda cool. that is some of what i want to see. i shall be creating the thread soon. i am just working on the prototypes right now
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

I have another gladiator idea and want some opinions.

Spoiler for Iris:

This isn't finished. For every death that isnt his he will gain a floor. each floor will get progreesivly harder or if you lot seemed overpowered compared to him then he will grow to deadly in a few battles.
    Last edited by Piston1937; 09-06-2017 at 12:34 PM.
    My Character test room
    Spoiler for Duelist:

Spoiler for RHG:

Spoiler for WRHG:

My Twitch Stream(For those of us who play video games)

Availability : Feel free to battle me.

The layout needs more detail an it could use more variety to be honest, but it looks fairly entertaining.

If you plant to go through with this though you should be warned that the focus will be almost entirely on your opponent's gladiator since he'll be the only character up to the end.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Quote Originally Posted by XDHunterNest View Post
    Forgive me if I sound like a 'lil bitch, but how do you guys manage to insert wRHG into your schedules? I seriously need some help. I go to school from 7:00 AM and arrive home at around 4-5 PM. At that point, I am really damn exhausted. Back when I was younger, I still got high grades despite the lack of effort, thus giving me the time to actually be very active around the forums. Now, I really need to exert effort to get those high grades and it causes me to barely have enough time to just browse the forums. What should I do? wRHG > Studies? xD
    Hunter, think of it this way. Your life's filled with rubber balls and glass balls, and you've got to keep juggling no matter what. School would probably be a glass ball for you most of the time because if you drop out, you're gonna be sweeping up glass all day. Food, sleep, exercise and everything are two other fragile ones, so if you're coming home exhausted, those are ones you're going to have to plan out properly and carve out time for. Studying's included with school for you also, so make sure you're doing that regularly and properly if you're out here trying to get t(hr)o(ugh) college and whatnot -- if you go to public school, honestly, I'd recommend a guidance counselor / academic advisor for anyone wanting to get their schedule in order, they're there to help with that. So first thing's first for fitting wRHG or whatever in your schedule, make sure you've got a schedule worked out with some damn holes in it, or time enough to throw another ball in the air if we're sticking with the juggling metaphor.

So, you've got the free hand, right? Let's assume that much for now. Question becomes.. what the hell ball do you want to juggle? And here's where the juggling metaphor kind of falls apart because it's not really as simple as picking up the ball labeled "wRHG" and fucking shit up with it. In your case, you've got the new character's story you're trying to work out, the new character's demo, the Sanctuary collab bit we set up for you, Cassandra and devi a couple weeks back, not to mention whatever passion pieces you may be wanting to do independent of that. Frankly Hunter, you're juggling a weird ass motherfucking ball here with wRHG -- one that grows in size and weight and mass and separates off into separate equally anthropomorphic ball entities, all of which are constantly shifting from states of elasticity to fragility, the notion of you successfully juggling alongside work, school, food, sleep, drink, friends, relationships, other hobbies, and potential eventual drug/alcohol use entirely without fail is utterly absurd and wrong because half or maybe more or less of life is learning when, how, and what to let go of. Your hobbies and whatnot, those'll bounce back, the guys here can wait and/or work with/on you, then certain things you might need to set aside that won't snap back together, like if you were dating some cute girl/guy that didn't like how much time you spend on the computer I'd probably tell you to break up with them or if they're super fine and really like your ass to go get married, ditch this whole gig and just let me write Umbra for the collab. So your choices are gonna matter here right, but if you picked up on 60-80% on what I just said, eh you'll probably do aight

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    ok bad news it may take me a little longer to get my project up and running. will have it up by Friday though
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by fireflygoddess View Post
    ok bad news it may take me a little longer to get my project up and running. will have it up by Friday though
    Good luck fireflygoddess!

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Quote Originally Posted by The Government
    But we're going to lay down the lines. The pattern. The FRAMEWORK upon which these stories and canons can build. That way we don't have people scribbling all over the page like a spasmatic retard and saying the lines aren't there, because they are and will be.

The One and Only
    Now is the only damn time I've been able to check the forums. xD I'd like to thank you all for your advice. I'll try to take them all to heart as I adjust to this new damn busy ass schedule which I hate (if it wasn't obvious enough xD).
    My wRHG: Umbra Mortis

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Made by the awesome Mantha :3

Hey Hunter, you might want to update your sig there.
    The Room of Warriors

The One and Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Azarel CS.777 View Post
    Hey Hunter, you might want to update your sig there.
    Oh, yeah. I'll get to it. xD Thanks for reminding me!
    My wRHG: Umbra Mortis

Made by the awesome Mantha :3

Thread Information