StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158
Results 1,571 to 1,578 of 1578

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

Legendary Demon Hunter
    I think what Falcon meant is about two gladiators teaming up and fighting two other gladiators that have also teamed up. So the writers collab with their partner.

|Azarel Hephaistos Zayn|

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (In other words, ah, no).
    Quote Originally Posted by Azarel CS.777 View Post
    I think what Falcon meant is about two gladiators teaming up and fighting two other gladiators that have also teamed up. So the writers collab with their partner.
    Well, kinda. Azarel you're talking about the doubles I mentioned earlier in my post. Apparently soulfood made a thread asking about that. I think that that would be something cool to do though, despite the large amounts of cooperation needed. I just wanted to know if anything else has ever been done really.
    ~I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.~

My wRHG: Farukon
    Stick Empires: FalconX578

Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Sick of tea? Thatís like being sick of breathing!" -Iroh

Welp, later.
    -FalconX578
    Spoiler for Spoiler 1:

Hi. I'm coming back. With a new character. Soon

(I'm so sorry I just dropped off the face of the earth. I just wasn't really confident with myself and I just kinda... Watched from afar for awhile)

Also, if I use my own.. idk story for a background for my wrhg, would it be too confusing?
    Spoiler for Me:

Welcome back! What do you think would be confusing though?

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    Welcome back! What do you think would be confusing though?
    Because my character comes from... A future world and there are minor background characters that fuel my characters... I mean the way the world works it's just Different. Leaving it out may feel like there are lots of pocket holes in my character. But putting them in also feels really content heavy and boring. Not too sure though.
    Spoiler for Me:

I'm sure it'll be fine. Go ahead and include them in the background.
    Last edited by Urako; Today at 09:08 AM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Quote Originally Posted by WolfesRage View Post
    Because my character comes from... A future world and there are minor background characters that fuel my characters... I mean the way the world works it's just Different. Leaving it out may feel like there are lots of pocket holes in my character. But putting them in also feels really content heavy and boring. Not too sure though.
    You mean like having your own canon for the world around the wRHG? Sure. Loads of people here have their own version of what this world is like. There are some efforts to try and just and get some amount of consensus, but you don't have to abide by it if you don't want to.
    As for the support characters, that's fine too. Nothing wrong with that. Just keep them in spoilers when you make the post. It'll be there for those who wish to use them or know about them.

Your character comes from the future? Hey! I remember you! Levi and you gladiator(s) fought a while back. Levi comes from the future, so I get where you're coming from.

Spoiler for Supports:
    wRHG: The Lion of Palestine
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

Thread Information