StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153
Results 1,521 to 1,528 of 1528

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

The One and Only
    We could try and have events to stir up interest once again? We had wRHG Tournaments years ago and it was awesome. Maybe we could do something similar? Idk.
    My wRHG: Zackeroar

My[[YouTube]]channel: Channel

My Stick Empires Info:
    XDHunterNest 759

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Spoiler for Motto:

Made by the awesome Mantha :3

Like I said guys, it's in waves. Last boom was in the winter, right? Back when breaks were starting, now the summer's coming up, where Americans are going to be having a lot more time. As far as activity goes, if you want it back, you need to push for it. There are three active battles right now, right? Go and vote, comment. I know I've been slipping myself, but that's how we build things. We put it together brick by brick. If you want to show people to be active here, be active here.

I'm not opposed to a tournament, but I could set up the next Shipping & Handling or Sincerely Anonymous as well. Depends on the kind of commitment people are up for.

After looking over what those two events are about, I would actually be up for one. Seems legit. Though I must say I'm also a bit disturbed as to what I just read and saw. WTF is wrong with you guys?

Spoiler for Supports:
    wRHG: The Lion of Palestine
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope! Not at all... The life of an author never stops...

The One and Only
    I'd join if we had either one of those events. Some of that stuff was hilarious. xD
    My wRHG: Zackeroar

My[[YouTube]]channel: Channel

My Stick Empires Info:
    XDHunterNest 759

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Spoiler for Motto:

Made by the awesome Mantha :3

Quote Originally Posted by IgnusBurns View Post
    After looking over what those two events are about, I would actually be up for one. Seems legit. Though I must say I'm also a bit disturbed as to what I just read and saw. WTF is wrong with you guys?
    If you think there was anything wrong with either of those events, then we should be the ones questioning what is wrong with you!
    : P

(I'm up for a new Sincerely Anonymous, by the way)

I didn't participate in Sincerely Anonymous, but was part of Shipping and Handling. My only complaint with the latter was how some could just write what their picture consists of and that resulted in me getting a single sentence. But Sincerely Anonymous does sound like a lot of fun.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

I enjoyed Shipping and Handling, and would probably enjoy Sincerely Anonymous as well. Richard's boss battle event sounds like it could be pretty fun too? I'm not sure what the status of that is currently, but last I heard it was still on.

I'm not in the best place for an event myself, but they're fun to see. Also I know we've got two roleplays going in general chat. A lot of people tend to forget about those when they come to conclusion that the lounge is dead or whatever, when really it's just back to like.. video games and DnD for a bit with the lot of us. Also there are three battles up? At the same time? Can't be that dead then, shit- that's better than regular RHG lmao

As for me, Moirai got called off, so what I might have for you by the end of the month may be two things; the last story of mine featuring Dante, at least for now, and a(n entirely) new gladiator. I spent most of yesterday putting ideas to paper and today I reckon I might have the framework for something intriguing. We'll just have to see how it goes from here.
    "A crucial plot detail was that his brother wasn't called mountainslayer (be)cause he slayed a mountain, but because they lived on a mountain and their village was slain."
    Vern on Rendmeijer

Spoiler for that was a nice thought but...no:

Vamprina will stay my wRHG. She is my veteran after all. I was mostly keeping Leelee there for Abra's reaction .

Quote Originally Posted by Vamprina
    It was hilarious. Period.
    Last edited by Cassandra; 06-18-2017 at 10:47 PM.
    Standby

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Thread Information