StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 170 of 174 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174 LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1732

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

After digging into the lore on Dojo, I'm suddenly a lot more interested. I make no promises on the gore though

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    Nice. Might see more from me soon too.
    Probably the same for me during spring break. Just depends on how much homework I got.
    wRHG: Shive

Availability: HELL YEAH

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it, then paste this into your signature

Of Regret and Longing. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    After digging into the lore on Dojo, I'm suddenly a lot more interested. I make no promises on the gore though
    I agree. In the process of tweaking my character to better fit the lore.

On another note, I'm going to be absent until next Friday. In the small pockets of time that I'll be available, I should have my Dojo character up to help get our participation number up.
    Current wRHG : Baer

Availability:
    Ready.

So uh, hey guys. I'm not currently writing anything and I wouldn't say I have any concrete plans to.
    Is there anything else you'd want to see from me here? Name it and I'll get back to you.

Spoiler for :
    Last edited by Chromium7; 06-08-2018 at 07:33 AM.

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    Well, I would really lke some CnC on my story(on OLit). I currently writing the third chapter(very very slowly) and I would like to know ways to improve, especially in giving descriptions of the room and stuff like that. I believe this is my weakest part when it comes to writing so I look forward to improving on that(and on everything else of course).
    My wRHG: The Elementalist Not active

Check out my story on OLit: Unnamed garbage
    Spoiler for Truth:

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    question where is everyone?
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

Honestly, I don't really know. I occasionally glance in to see if there's been any breathe of life, but there's still sometimes activity on the discord.

Hey guys. I pretty much lost the time and couldn't keep up the interest (my villain was a tad too invincible and nobody was really reading my stuff). I sort of lost my confidence too and the combination of factors sapped the joy out of writing these stories. Fun fact, I forfeited to Piston because I knew I couldn't continue but he refused to continue the fight and insisted on waiting until I was ready (he still fought other people while he waited though) so it never took place.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Sentient Training Dummy buckethead's Avatar
    is this place even alive?
    Do I look like a dummy to you? The answer is yes because I am a training dummy named Fred.

I think? It's hard to tell. It could be a perceived death or it could be people are moving on. I'm still trying to campaign a Writing Section in Hyun's Dojo, but it seems to be fading as well

Thread Information