StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 169 of 170 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1695

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    Alright, now that you, Haru, Chrome and I all posted there, everyone (posting there) understands that it's going to take some effort on our part to get up and running, right? That we can't post a thread and ghost? We're gonna have to fight and comment? Otherwise, we're not even buying our own product, it's not gonna take, and it wouldn't be worth the wasted effort.

If we're gonna build something, I just ask that if the ball starts rolling, that everyone who says they're interested actually starts hammering wood together. It's weird to me that people who are largely inactive would rather build from scratch than just be active here, so I also kinda want to know some motivations. My faith in people took a sharp decline as of late, so I'll be holding off with stories profiles and such until there's actually a spot

This isn't directed at you, Piston. When you're here, you're here
    I'm sorry crank. I really am.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Hey, uh, that was exclusively geared towards people trying to set up a WL on Hyun's Dojo. No one has to justify where they are or what they're doing, and lost faith is in regards to my roommate, not inactivity here. I see it as a lull, but I see building from scratch as waaaaay more work than rebuilding where there's foundation, so the situation feels weird to me given recent inactivity

W 4/L 4/T 0/F 0
    Well at this point what I think needs to happen over there is some character creation and some battles. That way we can start showing off what this type of battling is like and what things we can do with it.

And with the bar set as low as 15 people it shouldn't be that hard we just need to get a few people interested and no ghost out while doing so.
    Availability : Feel free to battle me.

Alright, now that you, Haru, Chrome and I all posted there, everyone (posting there) understands that it's going to take some effort on our part to get up and running, right? That we can't post a thread and ghost? We're gonna have to fight and comment? Otherwise, we're not even buying our own product, it's not gonna take, and it wouldn't be worth the wasted effort.
    Posting so y'all know I ain't ghosting.
    As I stated over on dojo, I want to set up shop both here and over there, so if you were expecting some lightning switch from me, then keep on waiting. I still have collabs pending. But I decided the best move for me was to plant my feet on both sides of the fence and sit on it for now. I also want to read up on my shit before typing up more paragraphs.

If we're gonna build something, I just ask that if the ball starts rolling, that everyone who says they're interested actually starts hammering wood together. It's weird to me that people who are largely inactive would rather build from scratch than just be active here, so I also kinda want to know some motivations. My faith in people took a sharp decline as of late, so I'll be holding off with stories profiles and such until there's actually a spot

This isn't directed at you, Piston. When you're here, you're here
    That said, sure, fair point, keep it rolling. Everybody has their own way of doing that.

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my storyline, I promise it'll be out soon. I just gotta write a few more paragraphs.

As for the topic at hand, I kind of agree with Crank, but I'm fine "sitting on the fence" like Chromium.

Honestly, I'll just go whereever you guys decide.

EDIT: Cassandra where be my CnC boi?
    Last edited by Haru; 03-17-2018 at 09:41 PM.

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

W 4/L 4/T 0/F 0
    I thank you all for your support of my venture in the dojo and I do hope we can get the dojo side of things started and it stays up. As most of you know I am not the best writer here and probably not the most creative so I am glad most here have decided to anchor themselves on the fence.

And at least for the next few months I will be around on the dojo and here as much as I can(this includes talking to the dojo moderators to see what guidelines our stories need to work within though at the moment we have the whole feild to ourselves minus the M rating(sadly Jack won't be on the dojo).

So again I thank you all for the intrest and time you are putting into this venture. If you have any questions please either ask me(I'll ask the mods) or the mods.

Minus the M rating? As in no blood no gore?

W 4/L 4/T 0/F 0
    Minus the M rating? As in no blood no gore?
    No no no. You can have blood and gore just not enough to paint the town red.

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    Wow, I must have missed something probably. Maybe it is because I simply open the notifications and not actually read the new posts(epsecially if it is a big chunk). Anyways just here to remind you guys( and myself) that I am NOT dead, simply inactive(aka lazy af). It is a bad habit of mine that I only write when I get bored of (all the)other things I can do on the pc, but still there is an upcoming season of writing for me! I am currently felling very bored with the games I play so expect me to write some medium quality shit.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

Quote Originally Posted by GreekGladiator View Post
    Wow, I must have missed something probably. Maybe it is because I simply open the notifications and not actually read the new posts(epsecially if it is a big chunk). Anyways just here to remind you guys( and myself) that I am NOT dead, simply inactive(aka lazy af). It is a bad habit of mine that I only write when I get bored of (all the)other things I can do on the pc, but still there is an upcoming season of writing for me! I am currently felling very bored with the games I play so expect me to write some medium quality shit.
    Nice. Might see more from me soon too.

Thread Information