StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 157 of 166 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1655

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

The One and Only
    Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    oh I know how that feels I remember when before I made my current character I was going for a group of five fighters and was finishing up the demo when my laptop literally burned out. I mean seriously there was smoke and everything.
    Woah. My laptop didn't break that intensely xD. The motherboard got fried in mine, but no smoke lol.
    My wRHG: Umbra Mortis

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Made by the awesome Mantha :3

If you write your WRHG encountering a WRHG which is retired, just for the development of your char's story, do you post it at the Battle Zone, or at The Writer's Lounge?
    Azarel "Technix" Lionsmane
    The Room of Warriors

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

If it's not actually a battle, I'd go for the Lounge. If it's someone else's fighter though, it wouldn't hurt to make sure it's okay with them first

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    If it's not actually a battle, I'd go for the Lounge. If it's someone else's fighter though, it wouldn't hurt to make sure it's okay with them first
    Okay. Thanks.
    Azarel "Technix" Lionsmane
    The Room of Warriors

The One and Only
    Has anyone (or anything) been named Umbra Mortis here before? I don't know why, but I seem to recall someone/something was named Umbra Mortis. Maybe I was just high, idk.
    My wRHG: Umbra Mortis

Made by the awesome Mantha :3

Umbra may have been the Gentlemen's weapon, if I'm not mistaken, but I think that's it

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, AKA that Narnia place (hah, no, did you think?).
    So wait, question, have we ever done anything other than a one vs. one in terms of battles? I have heard of clan wars and a battle royal or something, but are those things the only unique kinds of things that's ever been done before?

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage.
    Forums/SE Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    So wait, question, have we ever done anything other than a one vs. one in terms of battles? I have heard of clan wars and a battle royal or something, but are those things the only unique kinds of things that's ever been done before?
    A thread's been made about this already, go find it.
    Short answer is unsuccessfully in the way you're thinking.

There have been a few 1v1v1s in tournaments where only one person submitted, but yeah, most fade away at the "Wouldn't ___ be cool?" stage. It never hurts to ask specifics though, if people are available

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, AKA that Narnia place (hah, no, did you think?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    A thread's been made about this already, go find it.
    Short answer is unsuccessfully in the way you're thinking.
    Are you talking about the doubles? Yeah I've seen that already, I just wanted to see if anything else has every been done and get an answer from people who have been jn this for years.

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage.
    Forums/SE Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

Thread Information