StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Survival - WINNERS LIST POSTED!
Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148
Results 1,471 to 1,473 of 1473

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    If Alph gets his ass up in here and I get to post some shit, I will probably switch characters.
    This is mainly because I don't feel like I can grow Alice's character much, considering I already grew her in other places and I'm not going to do this multiple times for no reason. Therefore, I am going to use the Lazarus Directive's #34- Washington, because I haven't expanded on her, and I feel like I can.

Just posting this because it would be cool if people knew why I am doing it, even though it is unlikely that anyone gives a shit.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

I agree whole-heartedly with your decision to change characters and hope that you can find one more suitable to your purported needs.

On the Vague City thread you were kinda implying you wanted help building a character. Is that still the case? If so, you could probably PM most people, or we could all come together here

Thread Information