StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175
Results 1,741 to 1,748 of 1748

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

I don't think we could bring in an audience without some sort of battle system, but the goal would be to keep them balanced. Full disclosure is I'm not great at SEO (Search Engine Optimization), so we might have to have a tournament on DeviantArt every so often to try to poach people. The first time this was tossed around sections would get built as we went. Like, Adventure could become a sub-brance in O-Lit once there were 5 adventure stories, but opening with a flurry of vacant categories wouldn't be a good look.

I'd wager a fair chunk or the battle stagnation is a blend of people moving on, the site visibly dying, and new people not being able to join, so the old people who leave don't get replaced. I'd still need at least 5 yeses to get started, though. It'd be a lot of work for three people, and 10 before I buy the domain to actually host it

I'm not going anywhere. If we jump ship I will follow. If we stay here I'll keep chugging along. I've even made a few websites myself so I might be able to help there.

Currently I think we should shift to general literiture but keep the Wrhg on to at least keep a record of all this. I'd probably still battle but until we get a blood transfusion there its only going to be having the occasional boughts of life.

We could even create several universes where anyone can add lore to them and use it as both a place for new members to learn how to write and as a gimmick, on top of just general practice for writing. a few based on the major genere's should do it (Sci fi, Fantasy, Hard Sci-fi, etc)

Other than that I'm down for whatever we decide to do.
    Last edited by Piston1937; 05-06-2019 at 11:43 AM.
    Availability : Come get me when your ready.

@Crank: I agree with you making a new site. This place was fun while it lasted, but I can't really see a future for it if no new members are able to join. After all, with this kind of forum, the people really make the whole thing run. YouTube would be nothing without its viewers, and StickPage is nothing without its members

I really hope wRHG stays a thing; I love it very much.
    Last edited by Cassandra; 05-07-2019 at 07:35 AM.
    "Where all other art fails to survive; only the ones that fight back will live."

My wRHG, Samael

Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize. You guys have always been really cool but I think I have moved on for the most part and I just don't have the time for this anymore. I'm afraid I can't commit to anything so sorry.

I don't know why I am replying but I guess it's just to apologize and to say that I support you? I don't know what that's worth but I'm saying it.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

It’s actually worth a lot. Thanks for the support and you shall forever be remembered.
    Availability : Come get me when your ready.

It's fine Urako, no sweat!

Thanks to both of you.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Thread Information