StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 144 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1634

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

Wasting his time
    let's make a WRHG. tournament! It's sorta like the Dojo Duels tournament. You sign up, make your entry, and 16 of the picked entries will get to compete, bla - bla - bla... and the winner get's... something
    We've had tournaments in the past, the first one, hosted by Hewitt, I believe managed to get wrapped up, but don't quote me on that because I wasn't around back then and all I've had is a minor glimpse. The second one fell apart because people didn't follow through with it. In this case, however, the pool of candidates to draw from remains minimal. Haru's right when he says you won't manage a 16 person tournament for the life of you in here because there's almost never such an amount of writers active at the same time. You got a lot of lurkers here but I doubt they can be arsed to compete in a tourney.

I would join if a tournament were to happen
    My Character test room
    Spoiler for Duelist:

Spoiler for RHG:

Spoiler for WRHG:

My Twitch Stream(For those of us who play video games)

Availability : Feel free to battle me.

Is someone hacking me? My WRHG. page is changing on its own...
    Violet

Credit goes to: Me (Azarel)
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Ends of the World (RP)

(click the text!)

Quote Originally Posted by Azarel CS.777 View Post
    There used to be a RHG. tournament? When?
    If I remember correctly, there was a person who started up a RHG tournament, but either it died behind the scenes or it wasn't carried out.

Quote Originally Posted by Azarel
    Is someone hacking me?
    Maybe.

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

Is someone hacking me? My WRHG. page is changing on its own...
    It;s possible that a mod did it, but I'd assume it was hacked so that we can be better safe than sorry. Either way you ought to PM and mod and tell them something's up.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Quote Originally Posted by Urako View Post
    It;s possible that a mod did it, but I'd assume it was hacked so that we can be better safe than sorry. Either way you ought to PM and mod and tell them something's up.
    Azure's a mod, right?
    Violet

Credit goes to: Me (Azarel)

Ends of the World (RP)

(click the text!)

Huh. Come to think of it, I don't think there's been a themeless tournament. HH did just kinda die though, so if you want a decent amount of people, you may want to wait a minute before you set something up. When things crash and burn people get a bit of a bad taste in their mouths.

As far as prizes go though, that's normally not something that really happens, since it would come out of our own pocket. Only things I can really see are if

A) Someone was really good at a thing and offered said thing to winner or

B) Winner got something to be cannon, like, just the fact that their RHG was the champion, or something

EDIT: Yeah, anyone with special colors

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    Huh. Come to think of it, I don't think there's been a themeless tournament. HH did just kinda die though, so if you want a decent amount of people, you may want to wait a minute before you set something up. When things crash and burn people get a bit of a bad taste in their mouths.

As far as prizes go though, that's normally not something that really happens, since it would come out of our own pocket. Only things I can really see are if

A) Someone was really good at a thing and offered said thing to winner or

B) Winner got something to be cannon, like, just the fact that their RHG was the champion, or something

EDIT: Yeah, anyone with special colors
    Perhaps another battle royal would be more feasible?

Azure's a mod, right?
    Yes.

If we were to do a battle royale I'd love to join this time. I wanted to last time when SaulMurphy held it but I decided not to. I'd be game for something like that.

Spoiler for Supports:
    wRHG: The Lion of Palestine
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

Quote Originally Posted by IgnusBurns View Post
    If we were to do a battle royale I'd love to join this time. I wanted to last time when SaulMurphy held it but I decided not to. I'd be game for something like that.
    I could host one but i'm not sure if participating is an option for me at the moment.

Also, it was XDHunterNest who hosted it.

Thread Information