StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 148 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1655

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    If Alph gets his ass up in here and I get to post some shit, I will probably switch characters.
    This is mainly because I don't feel like I can grow Alice's character much, considering I already grew her in other places and I'm not going to do this multiple times for no reason. Therefore, I am going to use the Lazarus Directive's #34- Washington, because I haven't expanded on her, and I feel like I can.

Just posting this because it would be cool if people knew why I am doing it, even though it is unlikely that anyone gives a shit.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

I agree whole-heartedly with your decision to change characters and hope that you can find one more suitable to your purported needs.

On the Vague City thread you were kinda implying you wanted help building a character. Is that still the case? If so, you could probably PM most people, or we could all come together here

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Eh, just your average completely insane sadistic 9-year-old symbiote who is barely managing to not eat everyone and transfer them into biomass and/or drive people insane.
    Last edited by 969_DoomsDruid_969; 04-23-2017 at 01:28 PM.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

I was just thinking it over, and I realized how many characters I have already thought out for the future. wRHG's that is. I have a total of five I'm sure of, while I have a few others that are simply concepts at this time.

That's not even that many compared to a buddy of mine though, he's got eight confirmed he's gonna use... Holy crap.
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

Question?

Is it against the rules to premake battles. Like make a battle before even being challenged?
    Last edited by Piston1937; 05-03-2017 at 03:09 PM.
    My Character test room
    Spoiler for Duelist:

Spoiler for RHG:

Spoiler for WRHG:

My Twitch Stream(For those of us who play video games)

Availability : Feel free to battle me.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston1937 View Post
    Is it against the rules to premake battles. Like make a battle before even being challenged?
    Not to my knowledge. Though obviously if you were to wait until after you've started writing to get a battle going, you'd run the risk of the person changing characters on you, extending the due date of the battle for longer than you would need to finish, and of course an increased likeliness you'll wind up with a forfeit or disagreement of some sort that could easily have been avoided had you been forthright about your intentions and how far along you were with your side of the story, and so on. Know the rules, know the risks, and make good decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    Not to my knowledge. Though obviously if you were to wait until after you've started writing to get a battle going, you'd run the risk of the person changing characters on you, extending the due date of the battle for longer than you would need to finish, and of course an increased likeliness you'll wind up with a forfeit or disagreement of some sort that could easily have been avoided had you been forthright about your intentions and how far along you were with your side of the story, and so on. Know the rules, know the risks, and make good decisions.

Thanks
    My Character test room
    Spoiler for Duelist:

Spoiler for RHG:

Spoiler for WRHG:

My Twitch Stream(For those of us who play video games)

Availability : Feel free to battle me.

If you mean in terms of 'I want to write my character fighting your character,' that might be more person to person basis. I haven't been able to do any battles for a while, so while I wouldn't shut anything down personally, it wouldn't make it into my cannon

Uuuuuuh
    Dammit

Anyone else get that sorta itch where you don't want to change characters but what to write something new? Considering setting up an Encounters page. Not nessessarily battles, but stories where you and whoever you want to write with use your sides, containing all the stories in the thread itself

Thread Information