StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 150 of 157 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1569

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

Winston was a pretty cool guy; I wouldn't mind seeing more of him. As for what character(s) you want to use for clan events, I'd say it depends a lot on what direction you want to take the clan in. I'd say putting the focus more squarely on Sencarn would be the way to go if you're trying to do something plot oriented.

Reflecting on Crank's Encounters suggestion, I've actually done something similar here: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...icus-Burpacus)

On a side note, Vamprina's looking for someone to cross blades with. Anyone up for it?
    Last edited by Cassandra; 05-10-2017 at 11:24 AM.
    Available

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post

On a side note, Vamprina's looking for someone to cross blades with. Anyone up for it?

I am up for a battle.
    My Character test room
    Spoiler for Duelist:

Spoiler for RHG:

Spoiler for WRHG:

My Twitch Stream(For those of us who play video games)

Availability : Feel free to battle me.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston1937 View Post
    I am up for a battle.
    Alright then.

Quote Originally Posted by Vamprina
    Is he now? Hmmm...very well. I hope you don't mind me asking, Piston dear, but who am I fighting exactly?
    Available

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Quote Originally Posted by Vampira View Post
    Is he now? Hmmm...very well. I hope you don't mind me asking, Piston dear, but who am I fighting exactly?
    Good question. You will be going up against Jack. He is a chemist.

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...ck-the-Chemist
    My Character test room
    Spoiler for Duelist:

Spoiler for RHG:

Spoiler for WRHG:

My Twitch Stream(For those of us who play video games)

Availability : Feel free to battle me.

Okay. I may have missed it on the page, but how long do the boosters last?
    Available

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

While your at it, how long do the actual affects of the hallucinogens last? Not the gas itself which you said was one minute but the affects.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Quote Originally Posted by Urako View Post
    While your at it, how long do the actual affects of the hallucinogens last? Not the gas itself which you said was one minute but the affects.
    Unrelated, but a little grammar help here:

It can be easy to tell the difference between your and you're because the ' means it's missing letters. You're = you are

And as for affect/effect, it's like breathe/breath. You say them slightly differently and they're different classes of word. 'Affect' is a verb, a doing verb. To affect. 'Effect' is a noun, a name of something. An effect. You affect an effect. (Breath is a noun, breathe is a verb. You breathe a breath.)

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLongflop View Post
    Unrelated, but a little grammar help here:

It can be easy to tell the difference between your and you're because the ' means it's missing letters. You're = you are

And as for affect/effect, it's like breathe/breath. You say them slightly differently and they're different classes of word. 'Affect' is a verb, a doing verb. To affect. 'Effect' is a noun, a name of something. An effect. You affect an effect. (Breath is a noun, breathe is a verb. You breathe a breath.)
    Richard, i've never been able to tell which one was which from the time I've heard those two words
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

The boosters don't seem to have a time limit, which makes the information "If he uses two drugs the booster time lowers to a minute", and "The drug effect times can stack" kind of confusing to me. If there is a limit on the boosters, it should be mentioned.

Also, there should probably be a time limit for Jack's murder frenzy as well. Oh, and it would be nice for me to know when the negative effects of Jack's drugs kick in (e.g. after x amount of doses).
    Available

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Thread Information