StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 157 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

Ooooh, I see what you mean, you mind if we use that idea when placing people for tournaments? Thats a pretty good idea
    Last edited by SpeerMintty; 12-18-2012 at 07:23 PM.

I agree speer, I would be very interested in participating in this.
    sig by kuchannel
    Spoiler for Warrior song:

Well yeah we don't want someone who just recently started writing and is doing the tourney for fun to end up against someone like Devour. That'd just be plain unfair.

nigga dont touch my ships Sadko's Avatar
    Sacred's got a point
    Quote Originally Posted by B210 View Post
    well considering the fact that my dick is really small

How long would it take to set up the Writer's Lounge and move all the threads from here to there?

Looks great, although as long as we've got character summaries, I'd rather see what brought them to the clan than who they are and their powers. Writing's much more character driven than animating, so I think that'd work better than finding out who's gladiator fights with what for the umpteenth time.

That said, as far as flags go, I agree that they should remain optional, but I personally recommend pushing to have one. We're here to read and write, but something eye catching like that would captivate interest. I'm sure if you couldn't make one yourself, someone would be happy to give you a helping hand with it, such as myself, for example.

I don't mind the limit of four for now, but I'm not entirely convinced it should be set in stone quite yet. If this gets big fast, I think wRHG should be six as well.

The number will increase if this grows overtime, which I'm sure it will.

And yes, to be in a clan, you must create a story (requirements of it given from clan) on how your wRHG character became a part of it. I'll add that.

wut if ur the leader of the clan? do you just explain how the clan came to be or wut?

Honestly, if we need a backstory on how our clan was made, it should kind of be a collab passed around the members for editing and adding personal spots, something like that

Quote Originally Posted by SpeerMintty View Post
    wut if ur the leader of the clan? do you just explain how the clan came to be or wut?

Honestly, if we need a backstory on how our clan was made, it should kind of be a collab passed around the members for editing and adding personal spots, something like that
    Actually, that is exactly what me and my future clan mates are working on, I think it will work perfectly for what you have said mintty
    sig by kuchannel
    Spoiler for Warrior song:

Well good luck!! ^^ no idea how im gonna get people in mine... >3>

Thread Information