StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 164 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

Oh you're getting clans up on SP? Better finish my Freeborn tryout then, eh?

Heh, it's been months man!
    Are you sure it isn't a myth running around the woods with Bigfoot?

wut if ur the leader of the clan? do you just explain how the clan came to be or wut?

Honestly, if we need a backstory on how our clan was made, it should kind of be a collab passed around the members for editing and adding personal spots, something like that
    How did it start and why was it started? If you're begining with more than one person though, I say go collab, but if your alone, I say you have your story be the clan's beginning.

The Forgotten Guardians

Leader: Brok [Fortress]

Rubble. There was nothing else around for as far as a lone figure's literal ruby eyes could see. Shimmering in the sunlight, they scanned for any other sigh of life left on the wasteland, anyone to tell him that there was still something worth defending in this god-forsaken land. No such figure came. Had he been human, he would've sighed, but his grey, stone brow merely lowered in disappointment as his eyes drifted to the ground. Never let it be said that a heart of stone was emotionless. Finally, with nothing to do but wait and hope, he decided to do something. His pillarish feet gradually pushed him forward, padding over towards the highest hill, crushing the dead grass beneath him. As short of a journey it was, it still felt fairly long before he finally reached the top. He found nothing but a flag at the top, once having waved proudly, it was now laying charred, soaked in the mud. It used to mean something. Bending down, the golem of a man gently picked the symbol up, and after a moment of gazing at it in remembrance, he gripped the spear it was attached to. Twirling it in his hand for a moment, he suddenly stabbed it into the ground, a splash of mud bursting from the impact while the breeze took the flag, almost reviving it as it began waving once again, for the first time in years. Maybe it could mean something again. Maybe...but first he'd need to find others to stand behind the banner and rebuild. Maybe the next slaughter could be stopped. Maybe he and the other forgotten guardians around the globe could fix the flaws in the world. Maybe...just maybe.

Just for example.

Wow, ok, got it ^^ thnx Crank ;P

Shouldn't we have a sub-folder?

I love this. Thanks moderators!

Quote Originally Posted by Linkonpark100 View Post
    Shouldn't we have a sub-folder?
    we will it is being built, have you not read this whole thread?
    sig by kuchannel
    Spoiler for Warrior song:

Read it, AND AAAALLL UR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE!! Except the ones u want, those arent real

nigga dont touch my ships Sadko's Avatar
    I sure as hell am going to join some clan when the system is up.
    Quote Originally Posted by B210 View Post
    well considering the fact that my dick is really small

Likewise. Or make one~

Inks - Bond84 's Day. Wake Up. Eat. Animate. Eat. Play League. Animate. Eat. League. Skip Sleep. Repeat 3 times then Sleep. Repeat entire process.
    Bond84 - Sounds about right inks.

Bond, Sadko - wanna make one together? JW

or bond, you could join me sjcrpv and luzo
    sig by kuchannel
    Spoiler for Warrior song:

Thread Information