StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 86 of 175 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast

Thread: wRHG Discussion & Help

I don't quite understand what your asking. Do you mean to have the same character you have in the RHG but in written form?

If you mean that, then its perfectly fine. Go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by devi View Post
    I don't quite understand what your asking. Do you mean to have the same character you have in the RHG but in written form?

If you mean that, then its perfectly fine. Go for it.
    Yeah, that's what I meant. Thanks.

Yeah, you can use the same character for both

You guys probably saw already, but my tournament, The Valley of Dreams, is now over. I'm just letting people here know because I released my list of prompts at the bottom of the first post. There are about 70 story prompts (and I honestly think some of them are really interesting), so you might be interested in taking a look.

(There's also a summary of common mistakes we found over the course of the tournament with point distributions. You might also be interested in that.)

Alright, so we've had one on ones and one on one on ones. Now this is probably a really stupid idea, and nothing yet because I have things on my plate at the moment, but who's game for some insane BS?

This is mostly aimed at people nervous to challenge other people, new or otherwise, but what's the support gage for like a giant free for all? It won't be for like a month minimum, but I'm just curious where everyone's head's at. No number cap, no tryout, just if you want in you're in.

EDIT: Actually, second thought, I wouldn't want to try to steal anyone's thunder or create time conflicts, so I wouldn't try to start this up until after Lombo's thing
    Last edited by Crank; 01-08-2015 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    Alright, so we've had one on ones and one on one on ones. Now this is probably a really stupid idea, and nothing yet because I have things on my plate at the moment, but who's game for some insane BS?

This is mostly aimed at people nervous to challenge other people, new or otherwise, but what's the support gage for like a giant free for all? It won't be for like a month minimum, but I'm just curious where everyone's head's at. No number cap, no tryout, just if you want in you're in.

EDIT: Actually, second thought, I wouldn't want to try to steal anyone's thunder or create time conflicts, so I wouldn't try to start this up until after Lombo's thing
    Like RP on one document?

Spoiler for :

No, just like a regular battle with lots of people

I'm in. I need to get Kodi back to work.

The Prodigal Son Returns Cavaliere's Avatar
    It's be a ludicrous amount of collaboration and cooperation, particularly for this site. I would estimate it nigh-impossible.

Heh, again, not a collab, just like a regular battle with a lot of people competing in it in a mass free for all

Thread Information