StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: economic use of bombers

economic use of bombers

Does anyone how many bombers will drop a sword? and an archer? how about a miner? (any other units you know too)

No, I am not ranting that 3 bombers costs more than a sword, because its obviously not smart to blow up one sword

I was faced by a guy going mass swords (to defend and fight over centre tower while he made a giant army I think) He must have had ...oh... what looked like 50 but was actually a lot lot less, about 3 rows so maybe 18 of em? - quite a sight in raging red

I pulled them to a temptingly small group of juggerknights then when they were pulled in nice and tight sent in the bombsquad and cleared them all insta-kill

But to be sure I used overkill, about 8 bombers (it was still economically sound, the cost was only about 4 swords, but I got numbers beyond counting) didnt want to let him survive and beware my plan.

So that made me wonder, how many sucessful bombs would actually kill various targets.

Obviously, making it to them is a different issue, and a few spare would probably be a smart move.

Seems like a great defence for early game if he has a group of swords on your tower while your not able to use other units too
    My main chaos account is chaoticevil but I play my alt chaos account TZxChaoticEvil at the moment.
    My order account is uberman.

I hope this thread will be much less active now we have a ban policy, but just incase; If you have been in a game against a hacker, dont stand by and let the cheats get away with it! contribute any information, screen shot or replay to my thread 'name and shame the exploiters' http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...the-exploiters

5 Bombers for a sword, if you use 4, he will live with about 1% health.
    3(maybe 4) bombers for an Archidon.
    4 bombers for an un-upgraded miner. 5 For an upgraded one.
    Takes over 80 to kill an un-upgraded statue.
    Hey, I'm doing something now.

Spoiler for Something:

Thanks for the info Tec, as usual
    My main chaos account is chaoticevil but I play my alt chaos account TZxChaoticEvil at the moment.

I hope this thread will be much less active now we have a ban policy, but just incase; If you have been in a game against a hacker, dont stand by and let the cheats get away with it! contribute any information, screen shot or replay to my thread 'name and shame the exploiters' http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...the-exploiters

uh oh, now we will see mass bomber statue rush. gg, imbalanced

Quote Originally Posted by badplayer View Post
    uh oh, now we will see mass bomber statue rush. gg, imbalanced
    You if you upgrade your statue, I believe, it takes over 160 bombers to kill it.

Spoiler for Something:

Frozen Dragon Knight DragonFrost's Avatar
    WOW! So resilence doubles your statue hp? Then that's good. i always get it anyways (as a defensive move), but i never knew how good it was until now.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonFrost View Post
    WOW! So resilence doubles your statue hp? Then that's good. i always get it anyways (as a defensive move), but i never knew how good it was until now.
    same here
    Even when I am on the offensive, he may made a counter attack

As I understood it, resilience doubles or increases greatly, your statues MAXIMUM health and the health you currently have.
    For example, let's say, the statue has 100 health normally at maximum, not upgraded. You took some damage, you have 64/100.
    You buy resilience, and it increases 100 to 150. That's a 50% increase. Well that would increase the 64 to 96 (Just a guess really).
    Also, I don't know, for a fact, that it doubles, that was always just my guess.

Spoiler for Something:

Hi reader,

So it doubles? According to Tecness2... it must be very well worth it!

.:Invincitron:.

Frozen Dragon Knight DragonFrost's Avatar
    i know right!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information