StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Make a Decent RHG

I go by Bonk
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanga-B View Post
    Guys, this shouldn't be stickied, since stone already mentioned it
    Yes but Alien did an awesome job going into detail. Amazing guide Alien, nice job.

Love the Idea of this thread, even though i find it might be a little pointless, but may help out some newcomers (even though im new-ish)

Quote Originally Posted by Alien Anims View Post
    Next, you don't want to make an RHG you can't animate. Thats horrible. You should only make one if you can animate it and it makes you happy.
    This although, is something i don't like. I have an RHG, i made it as soon as i started animating (about to delete it actually) and i made it with a power that was far too hard to animate at my level, although i stuck with it, trying to find new ways to animate it all, and make it a lot easier/faster to animate, i loved the idea of my rhg, and the only problem was the animation, but even so, i tried.... you shouldn't let some1 give up before they try... if they create an RHG that they cannot animate yet, they will try and learn how to, which in fact will get them improving in more ways than one..

the only reason im not following the advice i just said, is because i like the new rhg i've come up with (more about the story and thought of it, rather than the abilities).

Dude, It's an animating thing, if you can't animate it and you love the story and abilities that much then save the entire concept, and practice a lot. eventually You'll become really good at whatever it is you need to be good at to animate it and you'll be able to bring back that Idea you likes so much.
    Woah look at all dem commas.
    wip.

Please, if you people want anything removed, tell me. I dont want this to confuse or make people angry

ya, I just realized some mistakes my self, I got tired last night. I stayed up until 1 am in the morning. So I got a bit tired.

thanks guys, I am altering the thread right now. Its more to help beginners than the "old hags" of the RHG system.
    Last edited by Alien; 12-25-2012 at 08:05 AM.

Default title.
    If you want this to be "stickied" put it into Microsoft word and fix up your grammar. Some full stops don't have spaces after them and some sentences don't make much sense. Overall, this is a great guide. It covers most if not everything that a gladiator needs and doesn't.

the grammar has been fixed. Its now

thank you Microsoft word~
    Last edited by Alien; 12-25-2012 at 09:19 AM.

Though, there might be some things that are beyond to your animation skills, why don't you give it a try and practice before making the RHG?
    Even at least a bit of improvement will serve something big for your gladiator, something original no one has ever seen before.

I tried making something like this too, though it was on DA and all about "How to Create You Own Original Weapon". Since it's my main problem since I started.
    Here it is if you want to check it out (there might be some flaws but hey, few watches my Journal, lol):
    http://ninjafordz.deviantart.com/#/d5oi49o

BTW, I'd like you to check my RHG page (on mah sig), that is if you want. I'd like a comment on my current gladiator, if he's somehow dumb looking or bad-ass.

I shall do what you ask for, my slave master.

~I'm asking this to be stickied.

Edit: Okay Sacred said he would sticky it thank me for asking and him for doing.
    Last edited by techmaru; 12-25-2012 at 09:58 AM.

Yes! It was stickied! That makes me happy. Now Sacred is my best friend forever and there is nothing he can do about it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information