StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: M.A. : The Sentient Plague

M.A. : The Sentient Plague

Name: Referred to as M.A. [Malignant Affliction]

Abilities:
    Spoiler for Personal Abilities:

Parasites:
    M.A.’s body, being unsuited for survival in this plane of existence, is reliant upon other creatures to function. While many are naturally parasitic, some are parasitic by circumstance, having succumbed to M.A.’s influence after consuming a bit of her flesh. X species make up her body and/or live in/on her body, acting according to her will so that she may survive.

The parasites that make up M.A.’s body and/or are constantly attached to her will be broken down and listed in categories based on their primary function. While they’re listed by their primary function, this will not be the only thing they are capable of; all their capabilities will be listed alongside their names.

Spoiler for Parasite List:

Weaknesses:
    Spoiler for List of Weaknesses:

About:
    M.A. is an entity originally of the fourth dimension, existing as a conscious plague of flesh. Whilst in the fourth dimension, its influence was much greater, able to attract others to consume of it, and in doing so become a part of it, spreading its influence outwards slowly but surely, consuming others as it was consumed, breeding forth new victims and having others trick those resistant to it into becoming its victims as well. Because its influence spread at a faster and faster pace, in order to prevent it from gaining too much influence, it was forced to the third dimension, its body unable to properly withstand the dimensional shift as its entire body was compressed to try and compensate the shift in the rules of this new plane of existence. Despite this, it was left a simple somewhat humanoid hunk of flesh on the ground, unable to move or eat or do much of anything. Before it was to perish, however, the smell of its body attracted a predator; this became its first parasite, and led down the path for it to gain more, and build not only a functioning body, but one capable of properly hunting others. Though not as powerful as it had once been, it was now no longer simply a fleshy plague; Itch had become mobile, a Malignant Affliction, and in doing so, while not able to reproduce per se, became female in form, which suited its acronym. She was like a mother of infection, and she would slowly spread across the world.

Appearance:
    Spoiler for Monstrous Appeal:

Personality:
    M.A. has very little signs of a personality. For her, there are two primary goals: feed and spread. Primarily, she seeks to spread herself; the more she infects, the more she influences. There is no end goal to this, as, like a true plague, she has no real intent behind it. She simply spreads herself; in order to survive to do this, she also must feed on a fairly regular basis, both to maintain her strength as well as to maintain the strength of her parasites so they won’t attempt to resist her influence and overly consume her. Like an animal, she acts purely on instinct, going after living creatures, and ignoring non-living entities and sentient plants as they’re not prey to be hunted or potential victims to infect. This means that such concepts as traps do not occur to her, nor ambushes. If an ambush should occur, it would be through coincidence, not planning. M.A. does have a tendency to stalk prey if conditions aren’t notably good to attack, or if they go into a building with too many electrical appliances on, as this half blinds her due to the Oculus Reaver.

Demo:
    Spoiler for Consume The Flesh:

Spoiler for OLD CHARACTER LIST:

1 Clan Win

Availability: Looking to fight
    Last edited by Azure; 05-08-2017 at 10:02 PM.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Your wRHG seems awesome. One question though, how does he change between Pure and Chaotic?

Deus - The Nether Breaker lNox - The Shadow Bringer
    FREE Custom voice resources: ORDER NOW!
    Spoiler for stuff:

Sorry that I only placed it in the about and demo. Generally he is in Pure, and he switches to Chaotic through praying. If he is Chaotic and curses (his god) then he reverts to Pure. The prayer/curse doesn't have to be spoken, only formed.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero1112 View Post
    Your wRHG seems awesome. One question though, how does he change between Pure and Chaotic?
    "He sent forth a prayer to his Lord, despite his self-exile, and found his mind began to change. His thoughts were no longer that of a servant to the god he had praised his entire life. No, now he thought the thoughts of a sinner, and he reveled in it. He found that his abilities had taken on a reverse quality, causing pain and death where once there was healing and submission. He cursed his former Lord, and his mind once again returned to what it once was.

A prayer in Pure form transforms him into Chaotic, and a curse into Pure.

Oh, and this is one really cool wRHG. Crazy how your writing style dramatically changes with his transformation.

That is, indeed, awesome. I pm'd you.

Deus - The Nether Breaker lNox - The Shadow Bringer
    FREE Custom voice resources: ORDER NOW!
    Spoiler for stuff:

Awesome wRHG...... o.O
    Enjin Page Youtube Channel
    Add me on Steam: Azxc

Spoiler for Dat SE stuffs:

To All I Have Challenged Recently:

I am going to murder you. No mercy. No regret. Full detail.

Challenge accepted. Bring it on!
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:

Quote Originally Posted by Shaq-of-All-Trades View Post
    To All I Have Challenged Recently:

I am going to murder you. No mercy. No regret. Full detail.
    And the same to you, my dear friend. No one gets away with saying cinnamon is better than chocolate!

Oh btw here's a question, does Flipside secretly like cinnamon? Or really likes it but hasn't tried it yet and we can use that as a random story element in a battle? And are ArcBeasts like [insert evil Shaq-style description here] demons?

In response: he likes cinnamon, but doesn't obsess, finds mint relaxes him, despises chocolate, andhere is the funny thing... he isn't really an ArcBeast!!! But yeah, they'd be like demons.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information