StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Discovery Gone Wrong - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Survival - $1,000 in prizes, 10 placements, $330 first prize!
Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123
Results 1,221 to 1,228 of 1228

Thread: Replays

  1. #1221
    Stop lowering my IQ level Firewall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    *anime reference*
    Posts
    508
    >when the last 3 replays in this section are just alternatemark salt

    Spoiler for Gold mine:


    Spoiler for Bonus for scrolling all the way down here:

  2. #1222
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Firewall View Post
    >when the last 3 replays in this section are just alternatemark salt
    Let's change it up with Karon salt instead

    Karon: "I will 3-0 you right now"
    http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...3&version=2.29
    Karon: "Wow lucky that I messed up"

    Kek
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  3. #1223
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    Let's change it up with Karon salt instead

    Karon: "I will 3-0 you right now"
    http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...3&version=2.29
    Karon: "Wow lucky that I messed up"

    Kek
    How the hell was that salt?
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  4. #1224
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherFish View Post
    How the hell was that salt?
    Sorry, I didn't post the conversation that followed it. You can feel the salt though.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  5. #1225
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    657
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    Sorry, I didn't post the conversation that followed it. You can feel the salt though.
    In the same way we feel the coming update, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

    Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

  6. #1226
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    In the same way we feel the coming update, eh?
    No, you can actually feel the salt here
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  7. #1227
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    12
    Vs Facufer14
    www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay13866913&version=2.29
    He likes to go for his MMAAA start, and i found that going AMMAMA counters it because it gives you one more miner and money to make an extra sword. He is a better player than me for sure, im just posting this to show you a nice build vs his

    OVE
    www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay13867583&version=2.29

    Archer spam thrash airs. he was rusty too
    Last edited by Devour; 01-15-2017 at 04:13 PM.

  8. #1228
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephong View Post
    OVE
    http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...3&version=2.29

    Archer spam thrash airs. he was rusty too
    That was so cool. Damn I wish I played like that too.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •