StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 124 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1251

Thread: Replays

  1. #1231
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    858
    That was fun to watch. I think you missed a few opportunities to attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

  2. #1232
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephong View Post
    @gaismail thanks!

    Here's a tense close ovo castle vs alternate
    http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...7&version=2.29

    Quite back and forth. We didn't play our best but fun to play
    Glad to help : P
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)


    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  3. #1233
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    726
    Saw this replay and it cracked me up. Ultimate archer sandwich.

    http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...9&version=2.29
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

    Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

  4. #1234
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    858
    That's you isn't it? I didn't know you still had membership.

    That meric guy made a really stupid move by standing still and getting hit by the dragon. Maybe he didn't know that if you kill the infernos right after it summons the dragon, the dragon will still come up. I think he could have won that. Very stupid end to the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

  5. #1235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    726
    Facu, so called number one, known glitch abuser and pusher, gets the rEKTing he deserves,

    http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...4&version=2.29
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

    Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

  6. #1236
    When lagger loss vs noob: http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...7&version=2.29
    "Pro" Vs Noob xd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wl2mMZR4UA
    When the noob cries: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weJTvdClM6Y
    When a noob doesn't know how to control his units: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4uSwkief0c (just watch the first replay, it's gaismail vs marki)
    When a random person beats a supossed "pro": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb1RFKL8ids
    Epic ending in CvO vs lagger (marki): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52xz9Jw8QKk
    When a noob rages because he doesn't know how to loss and later screams a lot when he wins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0HWrxDeSvc
    Noob with ele vs chaos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0BrkORLKbI
    Btw, i can still posting this asshole all day but i prefer don't post more xdxd rage.com :P
    Last edited by FACUFERI4; 08-28-2017 at 02:56 PM.

  7. #1237
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by FACUFERI4 View Post
    When lagger loss vs noob: http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...7&version=2.29
    "Pro" Vs Noob xd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wl2mMZR4UA
    When the noob cries: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weJTvdClM6Y
    When a noob doesn't know how to control his units: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4uSwkief0c (just watch the first replay, it's gaismail vs marki)
    When a random person beats a supossed "pro": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb1RFKL8ids
    Epic ending in CvO vs lagger (marki): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52xz9Jw8QKk
    When a noob rages because he doesn't know how to loss and later screams a lot when he wins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0HWrxDeSvc
    Noob with ele vs chaos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0BrkORLKbI
    Btw, i can still posting this asshole all day but i prefer don't post more xdxd rage.com :P
    How cute facu, u got 100 views on videos you spend hours and hours on. What a life you must have between having to push and glitch abuse to get ahead on SE, and your massive online following. Enjoy being a noob bro,
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

    Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

  8. #1238
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    293
    There is absolutely no point of fucking raging and complaining. CJ won't do jackshit about anything you say. Banning cheaters doesn't work anymore. They can simply just create a new account and boost to 3k.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)


    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  9. #1239
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    858
    And yet, here you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

  10. #1240
    Last edited by FACUFERI4; 09-04-2017 at 11:50 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •